Manufacturer: Bio-Rad, Germany
Model: VersaDoc Model 1000 Imaging System
S/N: 589BR 0032
The BioRad VersaDoc Imaging System Model 1000 is a quantitative imaging system for capturing high resolution digital images from single and multi-color fluorescence, chemiluminescence, chemifluorescence and colorimetric samples. Using cooled CCD technology in combination with a unique ultraviolet illumination mechanism and a highly efficient optical design, the VersaDoc offers the sensitivity, uniformity, flexibility and dynamic range required for the analysis of electrophoretic and microplate samples.
With direct imaging and automated acquisition, this system can increase laboratory throughput and eliminates the need for chemiluminescent detection using x-ray film.
- Captures digital images from single and multicolor fluorescent, chemiluminescent, chemifluorescent, and coloimetric samples
- Uses cooled CCD technology and unique UV illumination system
- Offers high sensitivity, flexibility, uniformity, and dynamic range in visualizing samples
- Light tight enclosure holds CCD camera and filter assembly
- Incorporates trans and epi-illumination sources for both broad UV (290 to 365 nm) and white-light excitation
Imaging array: 1317 X 1035
Pixel size: 6.8µm x 6.8µm
Pixel depth: 12bit
Detector type: Scientific grade, high sensitivity front illuminated CCD with antireflective coating
Cooling system: Forced air peltier thermoelectric system
Cooling range: 10°C (±2°C)
Dynamic Range: 3.4 orders
Illumination Flat Fielding: Yes
- Transillumination: UV (290 ? 365 NM) and white light (400 ? 750 NM)
- Epi illumination: UV (290 - 365 NM) and white light (400 ? 750 NM)
Emission filters: 8 position filter wheel: 520LP, 530DF70, 610LP and clear filters supplied Transillumination area: 25 x 25 cm
Operating Conditions: Supply voltage 100 - 120 or 220 - 240 VAC + 10%; 50-60 Hz
Dimensions (W x D x H): 23? x 26? x 39?
Weight: 96 lbs
Comes without Software and Computer!
- Bio-Rad VersaDoc 1000 Imaging System
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail
The VersaDoc 1000 is in very good cosmetic condition and 100% functional tested.