Model: Airborne Particle Four-Channel Counter APC Plus
MFG: January 2000
The APC Plus particle counter is a simple, sophisticated data collection and storage instrument, being hand-held and battery operated.
It precisely measures the quantity of airborne particles with sizes above a set of four fixed particle sizes.
It simultaneously provides temperature, relative humidity, sample time and date data.
The instrument is composed of four modules: the sensor, pump, battery, and electronics:
- The sensor module contains the optical components, and temperature and relative humidity sensor.
- The pump module draws air through the isokinetic probe, past the temperature and humidity sensor, and into the particle-sensing zone at 0.1 cubic feet per minute.
- The battery module supports operation of the APC Plus for up to eight hours without a recharge, depending on the duty cycle of sampling.
- The central processing electronics module regulates the sensor, pump and battery.
The electronics also process the signals from the sensor module, and processes and stores the data.
- Capable of sampling four channels simultaneously: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0 and 5.0 µm
- User-defined count and hold times
- Three sampling modes: single, automatic or continuous
- Displays total count, particles per liter or particles per ft3
- Temperature and relative humidity are continuously measured
- Meets JIS for counting efficiency
- Complies with FDA performance standard for laser products 21 CFR, 1040.10 and 1040.11
- Illumination Source: 30 mW laser diode at approximately 670 nm
- Particle Size Ranges: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 5.0 microns
- Flow Rate: 0.1 cubic foot per minute ± 10%
- Calibration: NIST traceable with polystyrene spheres as per ASTM F-328 or ASTM F-649
- Display: Custom, six-digit LCD display
- Data Display: Total particles, particles per cubic foot, or particles per liter.
Temperature Sensor: 10°C to 50°C ± 2°C
Relative Humidity Sensor: 20 to 95% RH ± 10%
- Mode: Actual count, time, date, sample time or hold time
- Sampling Mode: Single, automatic, or continuous
- Count Time: One second up to eight hours
- Hold Time: Two seconds up to 24 hours
- Memory: Automatic storage of 200 samples
- Output: Serial RS-232C. Baud rate of 9600
- Operating Environment:
Temperature: 10ºC to 50ºC ± 2ºC
Relative humidity: 0 % to 90% ± 10%
- Battery: Six volt sealed lead-acid battery.
Recharge time: five hours. Up to eight hours of sampling, depending on duty cycle.
- Power: 100-240 V A/C, 50-60 Hz, 125 W
- Dimensions: 19.6 x 9.7 x 6.6 cm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Biotest Airborne Particle Four-Channel Counter APC Plus
- Purge Filter Assembly (P/N: 942034)
- carrying Case incl. 2x keys
- Pb-charger 2040 (Type: FW 1199)
and some other accessoires (please see therefore the pictures)
The whole unit is in used but very good cosmetical condition, 100% functional tested and ready to be applied.