Model: 5810 R Refrigerated Centrifuge + Rotor
Eppendorf 5810 R Centrifuges combines extraordinary versatility and capacity for both tubes and plates (acoording to the rotor) with an extraordinary compact footprint. Use this centrifuge for medium to high-throughput laboratories.
- Plate rotors for centrifugation of all types of MTP, PCR, cell culture, or Deepwell Plates
- High centrifugation speed of up to 20,913 × g (14.000 rpm)
- Centrifuge lid with soft-touch lid closure
- Low access height of 29cm for easy loading and unloading of samples
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety
- Maximum Speed Range: 200 to 14,000rpm
- Run Time: 1 to 99min.
- Capacity: 4 x 750mL
- Max. RCF: 20,913 x G
- Kinetic Energy: 32670 Nm
- Temperature Range: 15 to 35°C
- Noise Level: <56dB(A)
- Nominal Current: 9 A
- Power Consumption: 1650 W
- Electrical Requirements: 230V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 345 x 700 x 608 mm
- Rotor with carriers for microplates A-4-62 (No: HL043 20916):
max 4 x 1,1 kg
- Swinging Bucket Rotor A-4-81 (No: EL019 10810):
max 4 x 750mL; accomodates adapters for tubes and bottles from 0.2 to 750 mL
- Adapters for 50ml Tubes
!!! Please NOTE: this offer comprises only one of the rotors. Please choose one for your purchase and please contact us for an offer if you need the adapters or/and the other rotor as well !!!
- Eppendorf 5810 R Refrigerated Centrifuge + Rotor
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
This Centrifuge is in used but very good cosmetic as well as technical condition. It is 100% functional tested, operates as intended and is ready to be applied.