Model: Fritsch Laborette 27 Bench Top Rotary Cone Sample Divider
Fritsch Laborette 27 is ideal for representative sample preparation ? the foundation for every precise analysis!
A perfect sample preparation is the indispensable foundation for every analysis ? because any errors will be reflected in the results later on. Therefore the reliable creation of guaranteed representative subsamples plays an absolutely central role. The Fritsch Rotary Cone Sample Divider Laborette 27 offers the ideal conditions: it is the only sample divider on the market dividing your samples with up to 3,000 dividing steps per minute centred over a rotating dividing cone into separate channels. Each individual sample with identical chemical and physical properties ? and with 99.9 % accuracy for many more sample materials than any other similar method. The best sample division, possible today.
Traditional dividing methods such as quartering and coning no longer provide enough accuracy for high-precision modern analytical instruments. Even the use of eccentric rotating sample dividers is problematic, because if the material segregates on the vibratory feeder, it causes falsified results. The Fritsch solution: the sample feed funnel of the Laborette 27 guides the sample material centred onto the point of the rotating cone. The rapid rotation of the entire system accelerates the sample material outwards along its surface and divides it through guiding channels into chemically and physically precisely identical subsamples. Your advantage: greatest division precision during sample division for the best possible accuracy and representative samples. For the division of liquid samples, the funnel is simply repositioned for eccentric division. The Laborette 27 is also suitable for the production of specific mixing ratios of dietary supplements, mineral feed mixtures etc. or for mixtures according to the QuEChERS method.
The dividing head: Laborette27 creates 10 chemically and physically identical subsamples at ratios of 1:10.
- Guaranteed division accuracy of up to 99.9 %
- Dry and wet without conversion
- Representative sample division from just a few ml up to 4,000 ml
- Variable division ratios
- Food-safe materials
- Practical, quick clamping of the sample bottles
- Easy cleaning due to removable dividing head
- Compact basic instrument, combinable with 6 different dividing heads
- Glass collecting vessels from 15 ml to 500 ml
- Quick clamp device for sample bottles 250 ml and 500 ml
- Maintenance-free drive motor with slipping clutch, rotational speed 100 rpm
- Recyclable, heavy-duty cast aluminium housing
- Certifi ed safety CE
- Dividing heads Laborette 27:
Division ratio: Division 1:10
Number of possible subsamples: 10
Materials: POM plastic
Max. feed particle size: 10 mm
Max. sample quantity: 2,500 ml
Useful capacity of sample bottles: 25, 250* ml
- Emissions value of workplace according to IEC 61672-1: Approx. 37 dB(A)
- Electrical details: 230 V/1~, 50-60 Hz, 90 watt
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 27 x 45 x 46 cm
- Weight: 7.7 kg
- Fritsch Laborette 27 Bench Top Rotary Cone Sample Divider
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
This Top Rotary Cone Sample Divider is in excellent cosmetic as well as technical condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be applied.