Model: Rotofix 32 Benchtop Centrifuge + Swing-out Rotor 1624
The Rotofix 32 is the ideal benchtop centrifuge for performing daily routine tasks in doctors' laboratories and small hospitals. Its performance and capacity are designed to easily and efficiently process all incoming samples. Larger hospitals appreciate the Rotofix 32 for spinning occasional samples in between.
- clinical chemistry
- A special locking device allows effortless opening and closing of the lid with one hand.
- Ergonomically arranged controls and displays.
- Frequency-controlled drive.
- Housing and lid of metal finished in a scratch and impact resistant coating.
- Centrifuging chamber of stainless steel.
- Lid locking and holding.
- Viewing port in the lid.
- Emergency lid lock release.
- Imbalance switch-off.
- Easily exchangeable rotors.
- Automatic rotor recognition.
- The controls and displays of the Rotofix 32 are arranged according to ergonomical aspects: Large and well readable display.
- During centrifugation the actual values of the parameters are digitally displayed.
- Selector keys on the water-protected foil keypad allow fast, exact and easy entry of the parameters.
- Impulse key: For short centrifuging operations. The rotor spins at the preselected RPM as long as the key remains pressed.
- Maximum Capacity: 4 x 100 mL / 28 x 15 mL tubes
- Maximum Speed: 6,000 RPM
- Speed RPM: Input in increments of 100 rpm
- Time t/min: Input in minutes, max. 99 min
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 261 x 368 x 437 mm
- Mains: 240 V 50/60 Hz, 160 W, 1,3 A
- Weight (without rotor): 15,5 kg
- Hettich Rotofix 32 Benchtop Centrifuge + Swing-out Rotor 1624
- Hettich Swing-out Rotor 4 x 100 g, 4000 rpm, 2,665 RCF (P/N: 1624, S/N: 001842)
- Hettich 4x Adapter (P/N: 1369, S/N: 004822)
- Hettich 4x Adapter (P/N: 1381, S/N: 001479)
- Instruction Manual
This centrifuge is in excellent cosmetic as well as working condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be applied.
|Shipping weight:||25,00 Kg|