Model: LABOPORT® N842.3FT.18 Chemically-resistant Diaphragm Membrane Vacuum Pump
MFG date: 2000
The chemically-resistant diaphragm pump is a double-head, dry-running device used in a wide range of laboratory applications.
It transfers and pumps down without contamination.
The heart of this very compact pump is a KNF structured diaphragm.
This patented diaphragm was stress-optimized using the Finite Elements method.
As a result, we were able to make the pumps smaller while increasing the service life of the diaphragm.
100 % oil-free transfer thereby pure transferring, evacuation and compression of gases.
High level of vapor and condensate compatibility.
PTFE pump head combined with PTFE-coated diaphragm are ideal for extremely aggressive/ corrosive gases and vapors.
It is maintenance-free, environmentally friendly and chemically-resistant.
- Internal diameter connection: ID 10
- Overall dimensions (L x H x B): 341 x 223 x 167 mm
- Membrane: PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene)
- Type: Laboport / Chemical resistant lab-pumps
- Note: IP44
- ISO code: PCE
- Leadtime: 15 days
- Eclass 5.1: 32012303
- Flow rate at atm. pressure: 2.04 m³/h
- Flow rate at atm. pressure: 34 l/min
- Ultimate vacuum: 2 mbar abs.
- Operating pressure: 1 bar g
- Voltage: 230 V
- Frequencies: 50 Hz
- Motor protection: IP 44
- Power P1: 245 W
- Operating current: 1.5 A
- VAT: 0.21
- kW: 0,245
- A: 1,5
Pump head: PTFE
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 167 x 228 x 341 mm
- Permissible media and ambient temperature [°C]: +5 ... +40
- Weight: 13,4 kg
- KNF LABOPORT® N842.3FT.18 Chemically-resistant Diaphragm Membrane Vacuum Pump
- Power Supply
The pump is in very good cosmetic condition, 100% functional tested and ready for your application.