Model: CKX41 Inverted Phasecontrast Cell Culture Microscope + SC30 Cam
Description and features of the CKX41:
The CKX41 inverted microscope with trinocular head options and fluorescence upgrade capability is suitable for advanced techniques such as the imaging of GFP and other fluorescence applications. The Olympus CKX41 supports bright field, phase contrast and fluorescence imaging. The high-angle tilting head allows quick and easy visual checks, while advanced UIS2 optics produce outstanding images. Visibility is further increased with Olympus relief contrast, particularly when using non-glass cell culture vessels, and productivity is increased with pre-centered phase contrast. The inverted research microscopes of Olympus?s CKX series were developed to accommodate a variety of cell culture and imaging needs, including live cell observations, sample preparation, image capture and fluorescence observation. The slim, compact design minimises the depth of the microscope, allowing easy installation right beside an incubator for quick, efficient inspection of the specimens. Thanks to the pre-centered phase contrast slider, there is no need to repeat centering each time the objective magnification is changed. Likewise, ring slit exchange when swapping between objectives is also unnecessary, since the ring slit is standardised for 10x, 20x and 40x magnifications. Phase contrast observations are thus a quick and easy task, without the need for optical adjustments.
Optical system: UIS2 (Universal Infinity System) optical system
- Built-in transmitted Koehler illumination
- High-intensity halogen bulb 6V30WHAL (PHILIPS 5761) (Average life time: Approx. 100 hr. when used as directed)
- Output rating: 6 V 30 VA (DC)
- Input rating: 220-240 V, 0.85/0.45 A, 50/60 Hz
- Vertical movement of revolving nosepiece (stage height fixed)
- Coarse and fine adjustment knobs (provided with rotation tension adjustment mechanism)
- Stroke per rotation (from focal point on stage surface): 7 mm upward and 2 mm downward
Stage dimensions: 160(W) x 250(D) mm
Dimensions & weight: 236(W) x 371(D) x 476(H) mm, 8.8 kg
Pollution degree: 2 (in accordance with IEC60664)
Installation/Overvoltage category: II (in accordance with IEC60664)
Power supply: Continuous intensity adjustment, built-in voltage changeover switch (220/240 V)
Description and features of the SC30:
The SC30 digital camera is ideal for entry-level industrial image documentation and incorporates a 3.3 megapixel CMOS sensor which reduces power consumption, and electronic noise. The sensitive CMOS sensor is ideal for entry-level industrial imaging, measurement and documentation.
The camera also offers three frame rates:
- Search mode uses 3x pixel binning to offer 37 images per second at 640 x 512 pixels. This makes finding suitable areas of a sample very easy.
- The focus mode uses 2x pixel binning to offer 28 images per second at 1,024 x 768 pixels. This ensures that focusing can be carried out quickly and accurately.
- The full-resolution mode offers 10 images per second at 3.2-megapixel resolution.
The SC30 enable users to quickly find, focus on and image exactly what they are looking for with excellent color fidelity. Additionally, the SC30 offers a broad exposure range (57 µs - 75 s). The SC30 camera can be used to its maximum capacity very easily and enables innovative solutions to all challenges, including image commenting, archiving, and report generation.
The whole System is very complete and includes the following items delivered:
- Olympus Microscope Body CKX41 (Frame: CKX41SF)
- Olympus Observation Tube U-CTR30-2
- Olympus 2x Eyepieces: WHB10X/20, WHB10X-H/20
- Olympus Phase Contrast Slider IX2-SLP equipped with Ph and Ph2
- Olympus Lamp Socket U-LS30-3
- Olympus Stage (Fixed) CK2-SS incl. Stage center plate
- Olympus Revolving Nosepiece: Quadruple revolving nosepiece with following objetives:
- Olympus Objectives: UPlanFL N 4x/0.13 PhP, CAchN 10x/0.25 PhP, LCAchN 20x/0.40 PhP and LCAchN 40x/0.55 PhP
- Olympus Ultralong Working Distance Condenser NAO.30
- Olympus SC30 Cam incl. USB Cable
- Olympus TV camera mount adapter U-CMAD3
- Olympus analySIS getIT!-CD with a base-level software for live-image display and for acquisition,loading and printing out of images
- User Manuals for CKX41 and SC30 Cam
- Power Cord
The microscope and the cam are in excellent cosmetic condition. The optics are clean, the system is 100% functional tested and ready for your operations.