Manufacturer: Panasonic Sanyo PHCBI
Model: MDF-C2156VAN-PE Cryogenic ULT Freezer
The Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN-PE Ultra Low Temperature Freezer is ideally suited for cryogenic freezing and long-term storage in laboratories and no longer uses harmful CFC's to achieve a ultra low temperature of -150ºC. The Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN-PE is a mechanical cryogenic freezer.
Compared to liquid nitrogen systems, Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN offers the following advantages:
- Lower running cost
- Easy maintenance
- No occurrence of contamination
- Safe and Convenient Usability.
- Specially designed cascade refrigeration system.
- Standard LN2 backup
- Low operational costs.
- Convenient Control with LCD panel.
- LN2 Cost Savings.
- No liquid supply problems.
- No danger of sudden liquid eruptions.
- Compressors are specifically designed for refrigeration systems that achieve ultra-low temperatures
- VIP PLUS insulation maximizes storage capacity
- Recheargeable battery
- Panasonic patented VIP Plus Vacuum Insulation
- Three levels of cabinet security
- High performance, quiet-running PHCbi-designed refrigeration
- No CFC's in the by PHCbi developed special mixed Refrigerant
- Enhanced reliability of long-term preservation
- Advanced controlling features
- LED digital display and flat key data entry for accurate temperature setting, confirmation and operation
- Inner cabinet maintains temperature safely below the -130°C
- Ultra-low temperature created by a high-efficiency oil separator
- Special foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation material for maximum cabinet protection
- Microprocessor-controlled filter-clogged check function
- High temperature warning equipment
- Power failure alarm lamp and buzzer
- Remote alarm contact
- Standard liquid nitrogen back up system
External Dimensions (WxDxH): 1730 x 765 x 1010mm
Internal Dimensions (WxDxH): 760 x 495 x 615mm
Volume: 231 litres
Net Weight: 318 kg
Cooling Performance: -150 °C
Temperature Setting Range: -125 ~ -152 °C
Temperature Control Range: -130 ~ -150 °C
Controller: Microprocessor, non-volatile memory
Temperature Sensor: Pt-1000
Refrigeration System: Cascade with auto-cascade low-stage
Compressors: 1100 W
Insulation Material: PUF / VIP Plus
Insulation Thickness: 135 mm
Exterior Material: Painted steel
Interior Material: Aluminium
Outer Door Lock: Yes
Inner Doors/Lid: 2
Max. Load - Total: 207 kg
Access Port: 1
Access Port Position: left
Access Port Diameter: 40
Casters: 6 (3 leveling feet)
Power Supply: 230 V
Frequency: 50 Hz
Noise Level: 51 dB [A]
The cryogenic freezer is in very good cosmetic as well as technical condition and 100% functional tested.
Ready for your needs.