Model: Raptor FluoroPhenyl LC Column 2.7µm L43 100 mm X 3.0mm 80°C, 90Å
- Capable of both reversed-phase and HILIC separations.
- Ideal for increasing sensitivity and selectivity in LC-MS analyses.
- Offers increased retention for charged bases.
- Part of Restek’s Raptor LC column line featuring 1.8, 2.7, and 5 µm SPP core-shell silica.
- Switch to a Raptor FluoroPhenyl LC column when you need more retention and selectivity for basic and hydrophilic compounds than you can achieve on a C18.
Particle Size: 2.7 µm
Pore Size: 90 Å
Length: 100 mm
Internal Diameter: 3.0 mm
Stationary Phase Category: Pentafluorophenyl propyl (L43)
Ligand Type: Fluorophenyl
Particle: 2.7 µm superficially porous silica (SPP or "core-shell")
Carbon Load: 4%
Surface Area: 130 m2/g
pH Range: 2.0–8.0
Maximum Temperature: 80 °C
Maximum Pressure: 600 bar/8,700 psi
The column is in brand new condition, packed and sealed in box - never used.