Model: LA2200P Master Pro Series Precision Balance
The new Sartorious Materpro LA precision and analytical balances offer you a series that meet all metrology and application requirements, which go well beyond routine laboratory weighing.
Standard features and equipment:
• Built-in, motorized calibration weight.
• The isoCAL function - it insures the consistently high accuracy of the balance by performing fully automatic calibration and adjustment.
• As an additional feature ofisoCAL, youcan enter up to 3 calibration and adjustment time settings, depending on your reqiurements.
• ISO/GLP-compliant printout; if desired you can activate a memory to store up to50 ISO/GLP-compliant records in the balance.
• Backlit, high-contrast graphic display, with variable height of the digits.
• New operating design: display prompts in plain English or your choice of other common languages to guide you in selecting the menu codes.
• LA analytical balances feature a monolithic weighing system, which means it ensures especially stable weighing results and ultrafast weighs.
• The analytical draft shield chamber has particularly generous dimensions and an easy-to-access weighing pan.
• Especially easy input of alphanumeric IDs for samples.
• User-configurable printout, allowing you, for example to have each weight printed with the date and time, or your company address printed as a header.
• Bidirectional RS232 data interface.
• Modular design of the weighing cell and of the display and control unit.
• Powerful work-saving application programs:
• statistics, time-controlled functions, density determination, calculation, counting, weighing in percent, checkweighing, formulation, totalizing, preset tare, product data memory(can be combined with most applications), and animal weighing, barcode reading connection.
Specifications Drive Unit:
Readability: 0.01g (400g), 0.02g (800g), 0.05g (2200g)
Maximum capacity: 2200 g
Repeatability =±g : 0.01 (400g)/ 0.01 (800g)/ 0.03 (2200g)
Linearity –/+: ± 0.002
Response time (avg.): = 1.5 s
Overall dimensions (WxDxH) in mm: 261 x 381 x 86 mm
Weighing pan in mm: 216 x 200 mm
The Balance has been extensively tested with a wide range of calibration weights and is perfectly functional.
SEE PICTURES WITH CALIBRATION WEIGHTS.
- Sartorius LA2200P Master Pro Series Balance
- Power Supply
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail
The balance is in used but good cosmetic condition. There are 2 blacked out lines on the top of the display/does not affect the function. 100% functional tested.