Manufacturer: Advantest Rohde & Schwarz
Model: R4131B RF/Microwave Spectrum Analyzer
Description and Features:
The R4131 Series incorporates the performance of the TR4131 Series of 3.5 GHz spectrum analyzers and provides additional features as well. Weighing just 10 kg R4131B has a measurement condition memory function which includes waveforms, an auto-recall function which recalls measurement conditions when power is switched on and other features to simplify operation. In addition to these features, it use the proven spectrum analysis expertise of ADVANTEST, with standard features of directly readable field strength measurements compensated for antenna calibration factor and quasi peak value measurements conforming to CISPR standards. This B type analyzer provides AFC (Automatic Frequency Control), enabling highly stable spectrum analysis. The TR4153A/4153B and TR4154 Tracking Generators can be added to this anylyzer to enable frequency characteristic measurements with a wide dynamic range. For use in measuring systems, GPIB is as standard, as well as direct plotting and video output for use in system applications.
The R4131B covers the wide frequency range of 10 kHz to 3.5 GHz, and is designed for both high performance and portability. The R4131B can be used in such diverse applications as 3rd harmonic measurements of 900 MHz-band mobile radio equipment, received field strength measurements of satellite broadcasts and evaluation/ maintenance of CATV systems.
- Frequency Range: 10 kHz - 3.5 GHz
- Resolution: resolution bandwidth (3-d points) 1 kHz to 1 MHz in 1-3 steps; (6-dB points) 9 kHz, 120 kHz, when QP mode is selected
- Dynamic Range: Average Noise Level -116dBm (-114 dBm for the R4131BN) + 1.55f (GHz) dB or less (at a resolution bandwidth of 1 kHz, with a 10 Hz video filter, with attenuation 0 dB, at 1 MHz or above)
- Frequency Response (with 10dB attenuation):
±1 dB (100kHz = frequency = 2 GHz)
±2 dB (10kHz = frequency = 3.5 GHz)
- Save/Recall: up to 3 sets of measurement conditions, including waveforms, can be stored in memory and auto-recall can be used to automatically recall stored conditions when power is applied
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 300 x 177 x 460 mm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Advantest Rohde & Schwarz R4131B RF/Microwave Spectrum Analyzer
- Instruction Manual
The item is in used but good working condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be operated.