Model: TurboVap II w/ 50 mL Rack for 0.5 mL stem + venting hose
The TurboVap II Concentration Workstation is a microprocessorcontrolled concentrator that provides automated sample evaporation, unattended operation, convenience, and speed. The concentrator uses a patented gas vortex shearing action to maintain high evaporation rates under mild thermal conditions regardless of sample height in the tubes. The evaporator uses a patented “gas vortex shearing action” that maintains high evaporation rates regardless of sample height in the tubes. A helical flow of air is created by the stream of gas directed into each sample tube. The helical flow sets up a vortexing action that provides for sample homogeneity and continuous rinsing of the tube wall. The vapor-laden gas exits via an unobstructed path up the center portion of the tubes and is removed by an exhaust fan to the exhaust port in the back of the unit. The TurboVap II uses an integrated microprocessor to automatically time the concentration, control the water bath temperature, automatically turn off the gas, and perform operational diagnostics.
The TurboVap II enables you to:
- concentrate for a set time,
- use the sensor endpoint to detect a level of 0.5 mL or 0.75 mL,
- continue concentrating for a set time after reaching the sensor endpoint,
- concentrate until stopped manually,
- optimize the concentration rate by adjusting the gas pressure and water bath temperature.
The TurboVap II enables you to start a run of samples and leave the instrument unattended. When the concentration has finished, the gas turns off automatically and the concentrator sounds an alarm every 30 seconds until the samples are removed or Start/Stop is pressed.
- Mild Conditions:
The water bath provides sufficient warming without harming sample recovery.
- Multiple Sample Processing:
The concentrator nozzle block has six nozzles that extend into the tubes to supply gas for concentration. This allows up to six samples to be processed simultaneously.
- Requires No Hood:
The flip-down cover and exhaust system permit the unit to be placed on the bench rather than taking up valuable hood space.
- Independent Operation:
Concentration for each cell can be independently started or stopped at any time.
- Vapor Removal:
The solvent vapors are removed by an exhaust fan to the exhaust port in the back of the unit. From the exhaust port, the venting hose must be routed to a suitable outside ventilation system.
- Input Voltage: 220/240 VAC
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Fuses 220/240 VAC; 5A, T250V (P/N 44412)
- Operating Temperature: 15° to 35°C
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 85% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Storage Temperature: 10° to 50°C
- Storage Humidity: 0% to 85% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Altitude: Up to 2000M
- Indoor Use Only
- Height: 30.5
- Width: 53.8
- Depth: 30.5 cm
- Height with cover open: 50.8 cm
- Weight: 18.47 Kg
- Time Range: 1 to 99 min. or 0.1 to 9.9 hrs.
- Caliper TurboVap II w/ 50 mL Rack for 0.5 mL stem + venting hose
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
The entire system is in excellent cosmetic as well as operating condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready for your use.