Model: P680A ISO Isocratic Analytical Pump
Dionex P680 pump is ideal for use with the Summit HPLC or any other HPLC system. The isocratic analytical P680 pump is a reliable device for all isocratic applications.
Serial dual-piston design with SmartFlow technology increases flow rate stability, resulting in reliable and reproducible chromatography. An active rear-seal wash system prolongs the lifetime of pistons and seals.
- Rugged and easy to use
- Wide flow rate range up to 10 mL/min (analytical) and up to 50 mL/min (semipreparative)
- Optional solvent saver
- Can be operated in stand-alone mode or with Chromeleon software
- Flow rate range: 1?10,000 µL/min
- Flow rate accuracy and reproducibility: ±0.1% at 1 mL/min
- Pressure range: 0.1?50 MPa (7250 psi)
- Pressure ripple: Typically <1%
- Number of solvents: One
- PC connection: Through USB or Ethernet (RJ-45); USB hub with 3 sockets integrated
- I/O interfaces: Four programmable relays; analog output for system pressure; three digital inputs for Start, Stop, and Hold
- Additional communication ports: RS-232 port for connection of other Summit modules (e.g., ASI 100 or STH-585)
- Power requirements: 200?240 V, 50 Hz
- Dimensions (h × w × d): 19 × 40 × 38 cm
- Weight: 12.3 kg
- Dionex P 680A ISO Isocratic Analytical Pump
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
The unit is in excellent cosmetic as well as working condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be operated.