Model: Edwards E2M0.7 E2M07 rotary vane vacuum pump Vakuumpumpe
MFG date: 2007
E2M0.7 two stage oil sealed rotary vane pump is renowned for achieving high ultimate vacuum and rapid pumping speeds, with quiet operation and compact size.
Providing long term reliability, this pump has become the industry standard in range of scientific and laboratory applications, and the ideal partner for your tubomolecular pump.
The drive is provided through and Oldham coupling by a single phase motor.
The motor is totally enclosed and cooled by the motor-cooling fan which directs the air along the motor fins.
A thermal overload device is fitted to the motor which switches off the pump if the motor gets too hot, this will automatically reset when the motor cools down and restarts the pump.
Applications: analytical instruments; leak detectors, helium; research and development; backing turbomolecular pumps; laboratory bench top vacuum.
Features and specifications:
- Pumping speeds of either 0.7 to 1.5 m 3 h -1 .
- Industry proven long term reliable performance.
- Free standing, compact design providing flexibility of use .
- Alternate side inlet connection port so that overall installation height can be reduced to minimum when required.
- Low noise, with the E2M0.7 at just 43 dB(A).
- Low energy consumption, with the E2M0.7 at 0.09 kW.
- O ring sealed sight glass allows visual inspection of oil level and condition.
- Gas ballast valve for large water vapour handling capacity.
- Simple installation and operation with no customer wiring.
- Forced air cooling ensures low pump surface temperature.
- Internal ATEX classification of Ex II 3 G c IIB T4.
- Approved EN61010, CSA22.2 and UL61010.
- Displacement: 50 Hz: 0.9 m 3 h -1/ 0.5 ft 3 min -1; 60 Hz: 1.1 m 3 h -1/ 0.6 ft 3 min -1
- Speed: 50 Hz: 0.75 m 3 h -1/ 0.4 ft 3 min -1; 60 Hz: 0.95 m 3 h -1/ 0.5 ft 3 min -1
- Ultimate vacuum (total pressure): without gas ballast: 3.0 x 10 -3/ 2.3 x 10 -3 mbar/Torr; with full gas ballast: 2.0 x 10 -1/ 1.5 x 10 -1 mbar/Torr
- Inlet connection: NW10 flange
- Outlet connection: Nozzle 11 mm external Ø removable from ?" BSP tapped hole
- Maximum permitted pressure at outlet: 0.5 bar gauge/7 psig
- Maximum inlet pressure for water vapour: 15/11 mbar/Torr
- Maximum water vapour pumping rate: 8 gh -1
- Motor power: 0.09 kw
- Nominal rotational speed 50/60 Hz: 1400/1700 rpm
- Power connector: IEC EN60320 C13
- Operating temperature range 12-40°C
- Weight: 11 kg
- Noise: 43 @ 50 Hz dB(A)
- Noise with acoustic enclosure: E2M0.7 36 dB(A) @ 50 Hz dB(A)
- Oil capacity ? maximum: 0.28 l
- Oil capacity ? minimum: 0.2 l
- Recommended oil: Ultragrade 15
- Edwards E2M0.7 oil sealed rotary vane pump 1-ph, 50/60 Hz, IEC 60320 connectors
- Power Supply
- Instruction Manual as PDF via e-mail request
The pump is in very good cosmetic condition and 100% functional tested.