Model: CS-500 HTF-540 Carbon / Sulfur Analyser Determinator Double Dual Range incl. Software
S/N (CS-500): 0828000110
S/N (HTF-540): 0445991022
The CS-500 incorporates combustion technology and it is equivalent to the CS-580. It is designed for the rapid simultaneous determination of carbon and sulfur in coal, coke, oil, ashes, catalysts, lime, gypsum, soils, rubber, leaves, soot, tobacco, waste, sand, glass, etc.
The CS-500 can be supplied with up to four independent infrared cells. The sensitivity of these cells can be customized to meet specific requirements. The IR-absorption lengths can be individually selected to offer optimum precision for the analysis of high and low levels of both, sulfur and carbon. The CS-500 features a microcontroller, a high temperature resistance furnace up to 1550 °C and solid state infrared detectors with auto zero and auto range control. Separate cabinets eliminate any influence of temperature between the furnace and the analytical unit. This modular design gives the user flexibility to position the furnace to the left or right of the analyser and also allows the installation of a TIC-module between the two. The modular design makes servicing much easier compared to single cabinet analysers.
The sample is weighed into a combustion boat on an electronic balance which is interfaced to the PC. By pressing a key the sample weight is transferred to the PC. If required, the sample weight can also be entered manually. The ceramic boat with the sample is placed on the furnace platform. The start key is pressed and the analysis cycle begins. The sample is pushed into the furnace. At the end of the cycle, the analysis results appear on the built-in display.
PC control with software:
Comprehensive analyser control and easy operation are provided by the PC and software connected to the computer.
The multilingual software provides the user with the following features:
- Optional display layout - adjustable screen appearance of the program windows.
- User profiles with multi-level access – parameter changes protected by unauthorized access.
- Sample ID memory - supplemented with running analysis number.
- Data base (analysis results storage) - all data for each analysis is stored and can be recalled later for review, report creation, statistical calculations or results recalculation with modified parameters.
- Optional data base configuration - displays only results meeting specified conditions, for example, certain date/time period, specific sample I.D. etc.
- Visualisation of the results consistency.
- Peak separation calculation procedure for fractional analysis.
- LIMS communication and data export (Notepad, Excel etc.).
- Basic one-point and advanced multi-point calibration.
- Barometric pressure compensation.
- Simultaneous calibration of more than one measuring range.
- Procedure for automatic linearity correction calculation.
- Applications memory and deficiency checks - adjustable analysis counters to prompt the changing of reagents, cleaning of filters and other maintenance procedures.
- Hardware diagnostics display and technical report printouts.
- Four solid state infrared cells
- Infrared paths made of gold
- No halogen trap required
- Fractional analysis of free and bound carbon and sulfur
- Separation of inorganic and organic carbon
- Separation of sulfides and sulfates
- Furnace temperature up to 1550 °C
- Electronic gas flow control
- PC controlled
- Modular design
- Normal sample weight: 400 mg for coal
- Normal analysis time: 60 to 120 sec.
- Furnace temperature: Adjustable up to 1550 °C
- Gas required: Oxygen 99.5 % pure 2 to 4 bar (30 to 60 psi) 3 l/min
- Chemicals: CO2 trap sodium hydroxide; H2O trap magnesium perchlorate
Analyser: 40 kg
Furnace: 36 kg
TIC-module: 28 kg
- Dimensions (w x h x d):
Analyser: 55 x 52 x 60 cm
Furnance: 33 x 52 x 60 cm
- Eltra CS-500 HTF-540 Carbon / Sulfur Analyser Determinator Double Dual Range incl. Software
- Eltra software (P/N: 55101; 02.2000)
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
The whole item is in very good cosmetic condition, 100% functional tested and ready for your application.