Model: 5424 Centrifuge Mini + Aerosol-Tight Fixed-Angle Rotor FA 45 24 11
Model 5424 is a versatile 24-place centrifuge that sets new standards for silence, speed and simplicity. The centrifuge is whisper quiet, even when running without the rotor lid, to improve your lab environment. It provides centrifugation speed up to 21,130 x g (15,000 rpm) with additional spin functions to satisfy all of your applications. The operating concept and overall design are based on in-depth ergonomic studies, making everyday routines faster and easier. With its 24-place capacity and speed up to 21.130 × g it is perfectly equipped for all modern molecular biology applications in Eppendorf Tubes and PCR tubes. This centrifuge comprises Eppendorf Rotor aerosol-tight fixed-angle rotor F-45-24-11, which fits for Eppendorf Centrifuge 5424 and 5424R.
- Short Spin and Soft Brake function
- Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
- Automatic lid opening at the end of the run - prevents sample warming and allows easy access to samples
- Max. speed: 14680 rpm
- Kinetic energy: 3900 Nm
- Max. density of liquid: 1.2 kg/dm3
- Power: 230V 1,9A 50-60 Hz 250W
- Max. Speed: 21.130 × g (15.000 rpm)
- Max. Capacity: 24 x 1,5/2,0-mL-Tubes
- Aerosol-tight lid for maximum security
- Eppendorf 5424 Centrifuge Mini + Aerosol-Tight Fixed-Angle Rotor FA 45 24 11
- Instruction Manual
The centrifuge is in perfect working as well as cosmetic condition. It is fully functional being 100% functional tested. It is ready for you to use - buy with confidence.