Model: Pulverisette 14 Rotor Speed Mill w/ 12 ribs Rotor, Sieve Rings, Conversion kit
Description and method of operation:
Pulverisette 14 Rotor Speed Mill is designed for fast grinding of soft to medium-hard samples. The material is ground by the rotor with 12 ribs (for initial sizes of longish size (similar to matches) up to 15 mm) and passes through the sieve ring (final fineness is determined by the sieve ring used) into a collector pan.
For larger quantities, or for material, which is sensitive to heat, the conversation kit has to be used, which comprises a special collecting vessel/pan with outlet and flange-mount nylon (outer) support filter sack for easily replaceable (inner) paper filter bags. This allows the comminution of sample quantities of up to 1 litre in a single step without the need to open the grinding chamber and empty the collecting pan during the process. When this attachment is used, the material is cooled by drawing in air.
- Synthetic resins
- Plastics (pre-cooling is sometimes necessary)
- Rotor speeds approx. 15,000/20,000 min -1
- Vibration-free running
- Low noise level operation
- Rapid braking in approx. 5 sec.
- Indicator lamp signals when material is fed in too quickly
- Additional overload cut-out (automatic)
- Load-controlled connection for feeder
- Grinding chamber and sieve ring of stainless steel
- Filter sack for the grinding of larger quantities
- Cooling effect due to the air drawn in
- Safety switch
- Easy to clean
- Electric-motor output: 400/600 W
- Mains: 220 V; 3.8 A; 50/60 Hz; 600 W
- Dimensions: 35 x 50 x 40 cm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Fritsch Pulverisette 14 Rotor Speed Mill
- Fritsch Sieve Ring 0.20 mm trapezoidal perforations, stainless steel (44.102.10)
- Fritsch Sieve Ring 0.50 mm trapezoidal perforations, stainless steel (44.105.10)
- Fritsch Sieve Ring 1.00 mm trapezoidal perforations, stainless steel (44.110.10)
- Fritsch Rotor with 12 ribs for initial sizes of longish size (similar to matches) up to 15 mm (44.012.09)
- Instruction Manual
The item is in very good cosmetic as well as working condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be applied.