Model: Incubation Inactivation Water Bath 1008
S/N: 10625407 J
The Water Bath 1008 is successfully used for incubations and inactivations of cultures, e.g. for warming bacteriological media, processing chemical reactions or thawing frozen samples.
- Microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation.
- Excellent temperature constancy: ± 0.1 °C temporal.
- Digital temperature readout and setting via LED display, in steps of 0.1 °C.
- Soft touch keys with characteristic symbols.
- Electronic monitoring; in case of fault, cause is reported on display.
- Two independently working over-temperature protections.
- Heating element, bath interior, cover, lid and perforated tray made of stainless steel,
- Thermal insulating and double-walled arched lid prevents twisting and dropping back of condensed water into the test tubes.
- Lid and perforated tray included as standard scope of supply.
- Corrosion proof exterior housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated.
- Drain cock at the back of the bath.
Temperature range: approx. 5 °C above ambient temperature to +99.9 °C
Temperatur range: approx. 3 °C above tap water temperatur to +99.9 °C
Capacity: approx. 20 l
Interior dimensions (WxDxH): 400 x 245 x 205 mm
Exterior dimensions (WxDxH): 485 x 440 x 315 mm
Mains: 230 V / 50...60 Hz / 1.5 kW
Weight: approx.: 16.0 kgs
- GFL 1008 Water Bath
- integrated Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
The water bath is in excellent cosmetic as well as technical condition and 100% functional tested.