Model: 1083 Shaking Water Bath
GFL Shaking Water Bath is regarded as untiring all-purpose experts. Our product range is designed for precise heating-up processes and, simultaneously, gentle mixing or vigorous shaking. Whenever exactly reproducible temperatures are required for shaking tasks, this Shaking Water Bath is used by standard and research laboratories.
Specifications and Features:
- Microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation ensures fast heating up to the set temperature and an excellent temperature constancy: ±0.1 °C, temporal
- Optimum temperature distribution throughout the whole bath interior
- Constant shaking frequency, independent of load, even when in continuous operation
- Maintenance-free and durable shaking device, electronically controlled and continuously settable shaking motion, gentle start-up. The shaking device is guided on corrosionresistant special ball bearings.
- Easily removable shaking rack
- Bath interior and shaking rack made of stainless steel
- No dripping back of condensate into the vessels due to double-walled insulating lid with interior camber
- Drain cock to empty the bath
Its scope of applications comprises:
- chemical and biochemical reactions
- enzyme and tissue studies
- Volume of bath interior: approx. 20 litres
- Working height (incl. lid): 190 mm
- Max. water level above shaking cage / tray: 105 mm / 90 mm
- Shaking frequency: from 10 - 250 rpm
- Over-temperature cut-out: electronic, 4 °C above set temperature, and electro-mechanical > 130 °C
- Housing: corrosion-resistant, made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, powder-coated
- Electrical connection: 220 V / 50...60 Hz / 1.5 kW
- Interior dimensions (W x D x H): 450 x 300 x 160 mm
- GFL 1083 Shaking Water Bath
The Shaking Water Bath is in excellent cosmetic as well as technical and operating condition. It is 100% functional tested and runs intended.