Model: KAPS-500 Automatic Plate Heat Sealer
Constant motion and pressure lead the way in sealing techniques, kbiosystems developed the first fully automated production sealers. Kbiosystems Sealing Series of automated and semi automated systems offer the ideal entry level automation laboratories require for a reliable, consistent plate and tube closing. The Kaps unit is an automated adhesive pressure applied micro plate and tube rack sealer. The unit uses a roll of surface modified aluminium or plastic film approx. 78 to 85 mm wide and 200 m long, the roll is positioned to the rear of the sealing section via a removable stand, using a total inline method the film is pulled through the main unit, cut to between 124 mm and 130 mm in length and then applied to the plate top surface to create the seal between plate and film.System operation is designed to efficiently apply pressure activated sealing film to a micro well plate or tube rack top surface. By pulling and maintaining control of a reel of film cutting to the desired length and by means of variable pressure, motion and time based variables apply the film to achieve the seal. Having full waste management of the backing film this is a complete solution to application of adhesive and pressure based films. The unit is both pneumatically and electrically operated and hence will require both supplies to be readily available.
Offering complete versatility, the sealer Series will work with a wide range of
- tube racks
- custom applications shallow and deep well formats
- custom mouldings.
- Operator friendly: Easy to program and operator and integrator friendly
- Versatila: Able to use multiple plastic ware manufactures plates across applications
- Reliable: Engineered with robustness in mind
- Electric: 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 600 W, min 6 A
- Pneumatic: the unit requires a supply rated to min 5.5 bar max 6.5 bar 50 litres per min.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 700 (811 shuttle extended) x 370 x 453 mm (incl. film)
- Weight: 15 kg
- Kbiosystems KAPS-500 Automatic Plate Heat Sealer
The sealer is in excellent cosmetic as well as operating condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be applied.