Model: RP-60 Refrigerated Immersion Probe
P/N: RP-60 (MT)
RP-60 is a basic unit with continuous cooling requiring external temperature control. This refrigerated immersion probe is extremely simple to operate. The probe is immersed in a suitable liquid, (usually Methanol but others are available), in a Dewar vessel or other well insulated liquid container. The refrigeration system is then switched on. Best temperature stability is achieved if the liquid is stirred (highly recommended).
- Trap cooling
- Low temperature reactions
- Low temperature material fracture test
- Thermometer calibration
- Experiments in tundra plant germination
- Electronic components testing
- Freeze Drying
- Rugged mild steel powder coated construction
- Designed for safe continuous operation
- Eliminates potentially dangerous handling and storage of dry ice and liquid nitrogen
- Power: 220/240 V 50 Hz 5 AMP
- Labplant RP-60 Refrigerated Immersion Probe
The item is in very good cosmetic as well as working confition. It is 100% functional tested, technically fully functional and ready to be used.