Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo
Model: XS6002S Toploading Balance + RS-P42 Printer
S/N (XS6002S): 1123351168
Description of the XS6002S:
The XS6002S Toploading Balance is based on Fully Automatic Calibration Technology (FACT) having Three different display settings for user-friendly weighing and fast access to the menu via touch-screen operation with backlit graphics display. It has capacity of 6,100 g and readability of 0.01 g.
Features of the XS6002S:
- Fully Automatic Calibration Technology (FACT) temperature-activated internal calibration.
- Three different display settings for user-friendly weighing and fast access to the menu via touch-screen operation with backlit graphics display.
- Connect to peripheral devices via RS-232, Ethernet, or Bluetooth® wireless technology.
- Determine densities, formula weigh and toalize, and display statistics.
- High-speed results: To get your work done faster. The new Monobloc Highspeed weighing cell with a separate processor as measurement accelerator reduces settling time - stabilization time - up to 20 %. Thanks to FACT fully automatic internal adjustment, the XS guarantees most precise results. Year-in, year-out.
- Reliability: Made for hard work. The full metal housing of the XS provides protection against corrosive chemicals and prevents the ingress of dust and liquids. The built-in overload protection ensures durability - for long lasting full reliability.
- Easy-to-use: Intuitive operation, simple and self-explanatory. The convenient touch-screen display guides the user directly and safely. DeltaTrac shows the remaining available weighing range at a glance. The alphanumeric keypad allows easy sample identification. Clear text dialogue in multiple languages.
- Connectivity: Pacesetting interface flexibility - including Ethernet, wireless Bluetooth and PS/2 - for efficient data capture and simple network integration.
- Download software via the Internet.
- Display different weighing units.
- Formula-weighing application with security check, Dynamic weighing application.
- Percent-weighing application, Factor calculation.
Specifications of the XS6002S:
- Capacity: 6,100 g
- Readability: 0.01 g
- Repeatability: 0.008 g
- Linearity: 0.02 g
- Weighing Units: g, mg, kg, oz, lb, ozt, ct, dwt, gn, tael, tical, mom, baht, Mesghal
- Calibration Type: Internal
- Output: RS-232
- Pan Size: 170 x 205 mm
- Taring range: 0 - 6,100 g
- Eccentric Load: 30 mg
- Adjustment with internal weights: FACT, fully automatic calibration technology
- Settling time (typical): 1.2 Sec
- Update rate of the interface: 23/s
- Dimensions of the balance (W x D x H): 366 x 194 x 96 mm
Description of the RS-P42:
The rugged RS-P42 allows detailed GxP compliant documentation of the results without sacrificing much bench space. The approximately 5 cm wide printouts can easily be included in a lab journal. The printer provides printouts of weighing results, regular adjustments and depending on the balance it also prints out individual configuration application results.
The connection to a balance or analytical instrument is accomplished via a standard RS232C interface. As a dot matrix printer, the RS-P42 meets all demands of modern quality assurance systems (GLP, GMP, ISO9001).
Features of the RS-P42:
- Avoiding transcription errors
- Complete data records assured
- Essential in quality assurance
- Required by GLP/GMP/ISO
Specifications of the RS-P42:
- Printing speed: Faster than 1 line per second
- Paper type: Normal and adhesive paper, 58 x 51mm
- Interfaces: RS232C with 9 Pin male connector
- Printing unit: Dot-matrix, 24 characters/line
Attachable devices & supported functions of the RS-P42:
AT, AX, MX, UMX, XP, XS, XPE, XSE, AB-S, AL, CB, CG, GB, GG, HB43, PB-S, PG-S, PL, PL-S, SB, SG
- Mettler Toledo XS6002S Toploading Balance
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
!!! Please NOTE: Mettler Toledo RS-P42 Printer is not included in this offer. Please contact us for an offer for both items !!!
The balance is in used but good cosmetic condition (please see therefore pictures), the printer is in very good cosmetic condtition. Both items are 100% functional tested, fully operational and function as intended. The balance has been extensively tested with our inhouse calibration weights and ready for you to be applied.