Model: Clifton NE5-10D Digital Shaking Water Bath w/ Perforated Tray
Clifton Shaking water bath allows observation of set and actual temperature simultaneously. Accessory clips and racks can be mounted onto the perforated tray which fits onto the reciprocating stainless steel trolley. Flasks, micro titre plates and test-tube racks can easily be loaded and unloaded by lifting out the complete shelf. The trolley can also easily be removed for cleaning. The perforated tray is supplied as standard. Heaters and temperature sensor are concealed under the tank and provide a clutter free working area which is easy to wipe clean. The heating footprint covers the underside of the tank and with a low mass provides rapid energy transfer, resulting in quicker heat up times and a reduction in energy consumption and improved temperature uniformity. The shaking system is quiet in use and by removing the trolley and replacing the perforated tray, it can be used as a standard laboratory bath. The shaker trolley is stable in use and the removable perforated shelf makes loading and unloading easy, unlike other traditional shaker baths where the whole shaker carriage has to be removed.
Clifton Shaker bath features a useful stainless steel recessed tray for standing flasks on prior to and after immersion. Comprising of a high quality corrosion resistant stainless steel tank, with a bright clean finish, housed in a durable paint finished outer case which has good chemical resistance. Painted surfaces feature anti-bacterial finish which is a hygienic coating and actively inhibits bacterial growth. Featuring a bold LED display of measured temperatures in real-time and in increments of ±0.1°C. Temperature settings are retained in the memory, even after the unit has been turned off.
- The reciprocating trolley accepts a wide number of accessory universal flask clips, which can be made up in any number of specific ways for your applications e.g. flask clips, test tube racks and micro titre trays.
- Shaking Clifton water bath designed for immersion of flasks, bottles and racks in a highly stable temperature environment throughout the water bath.
- The trolley can be easily removed and cleaned.
- Quiet running shaker mechanism and drive motor.
- Bold temperature control panel ensuring set and actual water temperature can be easily seen.
- The under/over temperature alarm is automatically set 4°C above and 4°C below set temperature. When in alarm condition the indicator illuminates and the actual bath temperature is shown. If bath is over temperature heating is switched off. Once liquid temperature has fallen or risen above/below the alarm setting, the indicator clears and actual bath temperature is shown and the control resumes.
- Capacity: 10 Litres
- Temperature control: PID Digital, LED display showing actual and set temperature, resolution 0.1°C
- Temperature Range: Ambient + 5°C - 99°C
- Temperature alarm: Under/over temperature alarm is automatically set 4°C above and 4°C below set point.
- Sensitivity: ±0.1°C @ 45°C optimal water level 75 to 120mm
- Uniformity: ±0.1°C @ 45°C optimal water level 75 to 120mm
- Linear shaking control: Shaking control 0 to 400 strokes / 0 to 200rpm - stroke length fixed 20mm.
- Voltage: 230V 50 - 60Hz
- Heater Power (220-240V): 800W
External: 449w x 332d x 290h mm
Internal: 242w x 300d x 200h mm
Perforated trolley size: 175w x 270d mm
Maximum water level: 120mm above perforated trolley
Minimum water level: 50mm above perforated trolley
- Nickel Clifton NE5-10D Digital Shaking Water Bath w/ Perforated Tray
- Instruction Manual
The Digital Shaking Water Bath is in excellent cosmetic as well as working condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be operated.