Manufacturer: Parker Hannifin / Balston
Model: HPZA-7000-220 Zero Air Generator
The Parker Balston zero air generator can produce up to 30000 ml / min of high purity zero grade air. Compressed air is pre filtered down to 0.01 micron and then purified using a state of art combined heated catalyst module. There are no moving parts and no noise, making the generator extremely reliable and ideal to install in the laboratory. Simple and quick to install, the zero air generator requires min. maintenance just once a year. The resultant air is free of total hydrocarbons (THC) to 0.05 ppm making it ideal for all FID applications. The low levels guarantee a low signal to noise ratio, ensuring a flat constant base line with no peaks or fluctuations.
• Ultra high purity air for GC FID applications.
• Payback period typically less than one year.
• Silent operation and min. operator attention required.
• Eliminates inconvenient and potentially dangerous air cylinders from the laboratory.
• Models available to service up to 75 FIDs.
• Increases the accuracy and repeatability of analysis.
Purity: 0.05 ppm THC
Flow rate (ml/min): 7000
No. of FIDs: up to 17
Power consumption: 220
Mains supply: 230 VAC / 50 Hz
Min. / max. inlet pressure: 2 to 8 bar
Weight: 19 kg
Dimensions (W x D x H): 270 x 340 x 420 mm
- Parker/Blaston HPZA-7000 Zero Air Generator
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual (PDF) via E-Mail
The zero air generator is in used but good cosmetic condition and 100% functional tested.