Model: ME254S Analysewaage Genius Analytical ME Semi-Micro Balance
Sartorius ME semi-micro analytical balances is highly proficient at performing the core tasks of analytical weighing with incomparable speed, stable accuracy and reliability.
An outstanding feature of the Sartorius ME series micro balance is speed, stable radouts with five decimal places in just eight seconds. This scorching speed puts the Sartorius ME at the top of the class of analytical balances. Operation of the Sartorius ME draft shield is also designed for fast weighing. Controlled by palm-operable keys or by custom programming, the draft shield closes quietly, precisely and quickly. It's opening and closing position can be adapted as required. Built-in software supports all key weighing applications in the lab. As a result, this ensures smooth, time-saving lab procedures and reliable results:
- Imcomparably fast readouts
- Three-part, motorized draft shield system
- User-friendly palm-activated keys for draft whield operation
- Removable control unit
Incomparably Stable Accuracy:
Repeatability of the weights measured is an additional strength of the Sartorius ME. Plus, the results are just as stable as the robotically etched 21st century weigh cell on the Sartorius ME. For accuracy every time, all the time. The Sartorius ME analytical balance is amazingly impervious to the ambient conditions of the surrounding environment. Interfereing static electricity on samples and tare containers can be neutralized at the touch of a key. The clearly structured control unit on the ME is an intelligent interface between the user and the balance: 100% input, 100% feedback, 100% output.
- Impervious to ambient conditions
- Neutralized static electricity
- Operator guidance prompts in plain text
- Alphanumeric sample IDs
Sartorius ME stands for reliability, year in, year out. The Sartorius ME features a 21st century monolithic weigh cell that only Sartorius provides. This monolithic technology is vastly superior to that of conventional weigh cells. Manufacturing tolerances and deformation that inevitably occur when more than 100 or more individual parts of different materials are used in conventionally produced weigh cells are practically eliminated in the monolithic weigh cell. The monolithic weigh cell is robotically etched from a single block of high-grade aluminium. For this reason, it offers unique conditions for unlimited and durable weighing accuracy.
- Unique monolithic weigh cell
- Display of the uncertainty of measurement according to the German Calibration Service DKD
- ISO | GLP compliant, user-configurable records and printouts
- Anti-twist weighing pan (for automated weighing sequences)
Applications, features and specifications:
- Applications: Mass unit conversion by toggling,counting, weighing in percent, animal weighing, recalculation, calculation, density determination, differential weighing, air buoyancy correction, air density determination, checkweighing, time-controlled functions, totalizing, formulation, statistics, 2nd tare memory, identification codes, 300 product data memory
- Weighing Units: grams, kilograms, carats, pounds, ounces, troy ounces, milligrams, grains, pennyweight, tlh, tls, tlt, tlc, mom, K, tol, bat, MS and parts per pound
- Display: High contrast LCD with backlit graphical display
- Allowable Ambient Operating Temperature: 5° C to 40 ° C, 85% RH or less
- Sensitivity Drift (10° - 30°C): ± 1 ppm / °C
- Interface: Two standard ports - bi directional RS-232 port & printer port
- Readability: 0.1 mg
- Capacity: 250 g
- Reproducibility (+/-): 0.07 mg
- Linearity (+/-): 0.15 mg
- Pan size: Ø 90 mm / 3.5"
- Sartorius ME254S Analysewaage Genius Analytical ME Semi-Micro Balance
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
The balance is in used condition having some traces of wear and a crack (please see therefore pictures) but it is fully functional, operates as intended and is in good working condition being 100% functional tested. It has been extensively tested with our inhouse calibration weights (please see therefore pictures).