Manufacturer: Thermo Block
Model: TDB-120 Dry Block Heating Thermostat + Block A-53
The Dry Block Heating Thermostat is designed to heat and maintain a constant temperature of test tubes or other containers placed in the nests of the aluminum block. The number of nests/slots for test tubes: A-53 block - 21x0.5 ml + 32x1.5 ml. The display simultaneously shows the current and set values of temperature and time. An independent digital timer for monitoring the temperature of samples.
Unprecedented high accuracy and uniformity of T (C) on the block. It is widely used in the production of PCR analysis.
- Temperature control range: + 25 ° ... + 120 ° C
- Temperature stability: 0.1 ° C
- Setting and monitoring the current temperature: Digital
- Digital setup and response time control: 1 min - 96 h
- Number of test tube slots (Block A-53): 21x0.5 ml + 32 x 1.5 ml tubes
- Power: 220/240 V, 50/60 Hz, 200 W max.
- Dimensions: 200 x 210 x 100 mm
- Thermo Block TDB-120 Dry Block Heating Thermostat + Block A-53
The Thermo Block is in used but very good cosmetic as well as technical condition. It is 100% functional tested, operates as intended and is ready to be applied.
|Hersteller:||Thermo Fisher Scientific|