Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific / Matrix
Model: CellMate II (green)
CellMate II is a uniquely designed lightweight, cordless pipet filler / pipettor for use with graduated and volumetric glass and plastic serological pipettes. Ergonomically designed, CellMate II offers simple efficient pipetting performance and maximum pipetting comfort. Easy and comfortable to operate, it features a heavy-duty rechargeable lithium-ion battery that is guaranteed for life and allows the pipet filler to operate approximately three to four times longer between charges than typical units using nickel cadmium batteries. Available in a choice of five colors, the Matrix Serological Pipet Filler can be wall mounted or placed in its table stand. It includes a 1 mL pipet support to eliminate ?wobble? when using 1 mL pipets.
- Large backlit LCD display provides visual confirmation of remaining battery charge and speed settings
- Separate aspirate and dispense speed controls provide precise control over pipetting speeds and reduce risk of overpipetting with smaller pipets
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery comes with lifetime guarantee, and offers long runtime per charge while eliminating battery memory problems
- Battery has rapid charge rate of 80% in one hour and delivers up to 15 hours of continuous operation before recharge
- Nosepiece can accommodate pipets from 1 to 100 mL; included 1 mL pipet stabilizer prevents 1 mL pipets from wobbling or coming loose from nose piece
- Fully autoclavable nosecone housing simplifies disenfecting and decontamination
- Aspirate Speeds: 8
- Dispense Speeds: 8 (+ Gravity Dispense)
- Battery Lithium-ion
- Approx. Runtime between Charges: 15 Continous Hours
- Recharge Time: 3 hrs.
- Nosepiece Pipet Holder: Autoclavable Silicone Rubber
- Pipette Compatibility: All major brands of glass or plastic serological pipettes, 1 to 100 mL
- Filter Assembly: 0.45 µ Standard
- Weight: 220 g
- Thermo Scientific / Matrix CellMate II (green)
- Table Stand
- Universal Charger
The CellMate II Pipette is in very good cosmetic condition and 100% functional tested.