Manufacturer: Thermo Savant
Model: SC210A High-capacity SpeedVac Centrifugal Vacuum Concentrator with MPTR8-210 rotor for 96 well plates
The Thermo Scientific Savant SC210A SpeedVac centrifugal vacuum concentrator system is equipped with a large chamber for utmost productivity. Capable of handling aqueous solvent applications, the SC210A can perform vacuum evaporation and sublimation. HPLC fraction and reversed-phase SPE eluent procedures are best carried out using this concentrator system. The Savant SC210A SpeedVac offers a Teflon coated chamber and optimized evaporation with three user-selectable heating levels. The system is also equipped with an automatic bleeder valve and an automated vacuum control.
- Aqueous Solvents:
Typical applications include the removal of aqueous low concentrations of non-aggressive and organic solvents, typical solvent concentrations are acetonitrile and water or methanol and water.
- DNA Extraction:
Drying down DNA precipitates with 100% recovery, typically from methanol and water. Thermo Scientific offers a full line of centrifugal vacuum concentrators to assist in any application requiring solvent removal. The Savant SpeedVac® Systems are available as fully integrated compact systems or can be customized to your specific application with only the components you require.
- Organic Solvents Non-Aggressive Methanol, Ethanol, Acetonitrile
- Organic Solvents Aggressive (Low Boiling Point solvents) Chloroform, Ethyl Acetate, Acetone, Methylene, Chloride, Hexane
- Aggressive High Boiling Point solvents DMSO, DMF, Toluene, Nitrobenzene
- Strong Acids and Bases TFA, HCl, Acetic Acid, Formic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide
- Performs high-capacity applications
- Teflon coated chamber provides long lasting durability against harsh solvents
- Three selectable heating levels to optimize evaporation
- Automatic bleeder valve automatically provides vacuum at the beginning of a run and bleeds chamber to atmospheric pressure at the end of a run
- Bleeder Valve: Automatic
- Temperature Settings: 3 presets ? low, med, high (ambient, 43°C, 65°C)
- Standard Cover: Plexiglas
- Exhaust Port Size: Standard
- Magnetic Assembly: UMA200
- Maximum Microplate Capacity:
Shallow well: 12
- Electrical: 230 V 50 Hz 4.0 A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 450 x 620 x 460 mm
- Thermo Savant SC210A High-capacity SpeedVac Centrifugal Vacuum Concentrator with MPTR8-210 rotor for 96 well plates
The Concentrator is in used but good cosmetic as well as technical condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be operated.
|Hersteller:||Thermo Fisher Scientific|