Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific
Model: F01350 RapidStak (2 Staks)
The Thermo Scientific RapidStak is the fastest, most flexible microplate stacker in its class. It can be set up in minutes, providing walk-away time and relief from monotonous tasks. Dual-instrument loading allows plates to be quickly delivered and processed using two instruments simultaneously. And it can be easily upgraded to triple the capacity, making RapidStak the most versatile and productive stacker on the market.
The Advantages Stack Up:
- The F01350 RapidStak includes two 30-microplate magazines ("Staks") and one instrument plate.
- The Thermo Scientific RapidStak microplate stacker maximizes that walk-away time. Just fill the stacker with plates, start it, and walk away.
- Laboratory automation frees you to concentrate on more important tasks.
The RapidStak Difference:
- The fastest pick-and-place microplate stacking on the market
- As little as 6 seconds per plate load/unload
- Up to 300 plates per hour throughput
- Rapid, easy setup in the field for least amount of instrument downtime
- Quickly and seamlessly interchange Thermo Scientific or third-party instruments on one stacker
- Does not interfere with the stand-alone use of the instruments
Two Instrument Automation:
The RapidStak now offers even greater versatility with the ability to automate virtually any two instruments simultaneously with the addition of Thermo Scientific POLARA RS software. The system seamlessly integrates with almost any Thermo Scientific or thirdparty instrument, so you can perform an endless range of applications and assays.
The Reliable Choice:
The RapidStak unit is built upon our heritage of robotics leadership and systems integration expertise, which generate the highest value in your research applications. The RapidStak is as tough and reliable as our proven automation platforms.
- Safety Conformance: CE, CSA, UL
- Power Requirements: 110-230 volts, autoswitching
RapidStak 2x, without magazines (H x W x D): 31,5 x 38,9 x 60 cm
30 microplate capacity, magazine-empty (H x W x D): 42,8 x 17,9 x 12 cm
- Thermo Scientific F01350 RapidStak (2 Staks)
- Thermo Scientific Polara RS software
- Null modem serial communications cable
- Power supply
- Instruction manual as PDF via E-Mail request
The Thermo Scientific F01350 RapidStak (2 Staks) is in perfect condition - working, technical and cosmetic. It is fully functional being 100% functional tested and ready to be applied.
|Hersteller:||Thermo Fisher Scientific|