Model: 2487 Dual Absorbance Detector (DAD)
The Waters 2487 Dual-Wavelength Absorbance Detector is the most sensitive and versatile absorbance detector for HPLC. Designed to provide the highest performance in UV/Vis detection, the 2487 detector offers the superior sensitivity required for detection of minor impurities, with the linear dynamic range to simultaneously quantitate major and minor components for both routine and complex applications. It is a two-channel, tunable, ultraviolet/visible (UV/Vis) detector designed for high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) applications. Operates from 190-700nm. This detector features a patented TaperSlit flow cell ensuring the highest sensitivity while maintaining optimal spectral performance.
- Stand-alone programmability
- Stores up to 10 user-defined programs (or methods) consisting of up to 16 programmable timed events and 2 threshold events each. Single or dual wavelength.
- Monitors absorbance at one or two discrete wavelengths.
- Wavelength verification reference -Ensures wavelength accuracy.
- Automatic second order filter -Automatically engaged for wavelengths 370 nm and greater and removed for wavelengths 369 nm or less.
- Spectrum scan and storage -Supports spectrum scan, display, subtraction, storage, and playback, in addition to standard tunable absorbance and UV/Vis functionality.
- Cuvette qualification.
- Facilitates qualification of the detector by insertion of a standard in a cuvette without breaking any fluidic connections. Waters qualification kits are available in cuvette form to support this feature. This feature also allows you to use the 2487 Detector as a benchtop spectrophotometer.
- Cuvette sample analysis.
- Allows the spectrum of any sample placed in the cuvette to be recorded.
- Method editing and storage -Supports basic method programming, storage, and retrieval from the front panel.
- Full diagnostic capability -Supports built-in diagnostic tools to optimize functionality and performance.
Electrical requirements and power supply:
- 100-240 V
- 50/60 Hz
- 145 VA
- F 3.15A / 250V
- Waters 2487 Dual Absorbance Detector (DAD)
The Waters 2487 Dual-Wavelength Absorbance Detector in very good cosmetic as well as working condition. It is fully functional being 100% functional tested. It is ready to be used. Buy with confidence!