Model: 35900E Series II Dual Channel Interface
The Agilent 35900E Series II Dual Channel Interface (35900E Series II) is a dual-channel, run-buffered interface that connects analytical instruments to Agilent data systems. It converts the analog signal from analytical instruments to digital data and transmits it to the host computer for further processing. The 35900E Series II is intended for use with both Agilent and non-Agilent manufactured laboratory instruments with a two-dimensional analog output.
Dual Channel or Single Channel Functionality:
In dual channel operation, the Agilent 35900E provides two channels of data acquisition to a single device. In this mode, the Agilent 35900E is configured as part of a single instrument. It is capable of communicating with other devices with Start, Stop, and Ready outputs. A dual-channel configuration has a common start/stop button set, a common APG Remote bus, and two sets of digital I/O ports.
In single channel mode, the Agilent 35900E operates as two independent single channel interfaces, each channel normally assigned to a different instrument. In single Channel configuration each channel has independent start/stop buttons, an APG Remote bus , 8 TTL I/O pin states, and an A/D converter for a single analog signal.
- Data buffering
- Two independent analog-to-digital (A/D) converters, or dual channel synchronous
- Real-time control
- Instrument control ports
- Host communication
- Front panel indicators that show run status, interface activity, etc.
- Analog Dynamic Range: >140 dB (<2Hz) typical
- Input Signal Range: 18 mV to +1.0 Volt
- Input Noise: 40 nV RMS typical (Max. 150 nV RMS) 15 Hz Bandwidth
- Resolution: 24 Bit
- Common-mode Rejection: 140 dB min., dc to 100Hz
- Data Acquisition Rate: 0.1 to 100 Hz
- Monotonicity: 24 Bits, 0.004% FS typical
- Power: 115/230 VAC 50-60 Hz 135 Watts
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 104 x 285 x 325 mm
- Agilent 35900E Series II Dual Channel Interface
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
The item is in used but very good cosmetic as well as technical condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be applied.