Model: G1364C Analytical Scale Fraction Collector
The Agilent 1200 Series G1364C Analytical Scale Fraction Collector is a fraction collector for analytical scale (AS) and designed for optimized fraction collection capability without compromises.
- Lowest delay volume to minimize peak dispersion and carryover between fractions.
- Multiple collection modes, based on time, peak or mass, or manually with the 1200 Series instant pilot.
- Sophisticated trigger options to enable collection of only the desired fractions.
- Fraction preview helps identify the right trigger parameters.
- Unique delay sensor makes determining delay volumes an easy task.
- System intelligence with CAN network to process data in real time for instantaneous and precise fraction collection.
- GLP features, such as Early Maintenance Feedback (EMF), electronic instrument logbook, IQ and OQ/PV, as well as a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software solution.
- Integrated safety concept, including safe leak handling and leak detection.
- Forced fume extraction makes it possible to use the fraction collector outside a fume cupboard.
- Trigger modes:
Time slices, Peak (threshold, up- / downslope), Timetable (combination of time intervals and peak)
- Operating modes:
Discrete fractions: default mode for all vessels. The flow is diverted to waste, while moving from one vessel position to the next vessel position
Continuous flow: optional, available only when using the deep well plates. It is possible to move from one well plate position to the next one without diverting the flow into the well plate to waste Needle into location: Needle pushes into the vessel as deep as specified, for the use with capped vials and test tubes and well plates with closing mats
Droplet setup mode: The tip of the fraction collector needle will initially move down to the bottom of the well. Then it will slowly move upwards while the fraction is collected. The droplet setup mode enables the fraction collector to collect small fractions without bubbles.
- Maximum tube volume:
ca. 20 ml with 48 mm test tubes, ca. 30 ml with 75 mm test tubes or unlimited, if funnels are used with external containers.
- Maximum flow rate:
10 ml / min (depending on viscosity and generated back pressure, max. 6 bar at the diverter valve). The analytical scale fraction collector can be modified for flow rates > 10 ml/min.
- Power consumption (apparent power): max. 200 VA
- Power consumption (active power): max. 180 W
- Line voltage: 100 ? 240 VAC, ±10 %, Wide-ranging capability
- Line frequency: 50 or 60 Hz, ±5 %
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 200 × 345 × 440 mm
- Agilent G1364C Analytical Scale Fraction Collector
- 2x Vial plates (P/N: G2255-68700): 54 x 2 mL vials
- 1x Tray for 4 well plates (P/N: G1364-84521)
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
The Agilent G1364C Analytical Scale Fraction Collector is in very good cosmetic as well as operating condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be used.