Model: Dispensette® III Digital, 2,5-25 ml, with SafetyPrime
Dispensette III (red color-code): for dispensing aggressive reagents, including concentrated acids such as H3PO4, H2SO4, bases like NaOH, KOH, saline solutions as well as many organic solvents - directly from a supply bottle.
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning, with replaceable filling valves
- Autoclavable at 121°C
- Digital display: Especially easy to read and dispensing volume can be set accurately and reproducibly (mechanical counter)
- Easy Calibration: Innovative technique for adjustment in seconds without tools
- SafetyPrime? recirculation valve reduces reagent waste and the safety discharge system reduces the risk of inadvertent dispensing and splashes
- To allow the bottle label to face the user, the valve block can be rotated 360°
- A telescopic filling tube adjusts easily to different size bottles
The parts of the Dispensette Organic which are in contact with medium are made of: Borosilicate glass, ceramic, tantalum, ETFE, FEP & PFA.
The discharge tube safety screw cap is PP.
- Vapor pressure max. 500 mbar
- Viscosity max. 500 mm2/s
- Temperature max. 40°C
- Density max. 2.2 g/cm3
- Accuracy: ±0.5%, precision ±0.1%
- Dispensette® III Digital, 2,5-25 ml
- SafetyPrime Recirculating Valve
- Discharge tube with Luer-Lock
- 3x different Adapters for Bottles
!!! PLEASE NOTE that one of the devices we offer here has ONLY 2x different adapters for bottles !!!
- 1x Telescoping filling tube
- Screw cap with fastener
- Original Box
!!! PLEASE NOTE that this device has NEITHER a calibrating-, mounting tool NOR an instruction manual !!!
The Dispensette® III is in really good cosmetic as well as technical condition, 100% functional tested and ready for your operation.