Model: Gas-tight stainless steel barrel pump discharge hose/stopcock
Gas-tight barrel pump is a pump with flexible discharge hose for filling off into large canisters and containers. It provides convenient transfer because the canister can stay on the floor. The connection cone is held onto the container. The gas-tight barrel pump enables odour-free transfer. During transfer with normal pumps, it is impossible to prevent vapours escaping into the atmosphere. The gas-shuttle method avoids this. Any vapours produced are returned from the container which is to be filled to the original container via the gas-shuttle pipe. The gas pipe and the liquid pipe are additionally provided with stopcocks. Gas-tight pumps are used for substances that have a strong smell such as ammonia. Not suitable for acetone!
Please note: When withdrawing flammable liquids, the barrel and pump has to be grounded! Use Anti-static set!
- Parts in contact with media: Stainless steel AISI 304 (1.4301), PTFE, nickel-plated brass, PA that can conduct electricity
- Incl. gas-tight barrel screw joints with 2" fine thread
- For bottle openings from 16?49 mm
- Immersion tube Ø 32 mm
- The pump can be hermetically sealed with two ball valves
- Immersion depth: 57 cm
- Total length: 69 cm
- Pump capacity: 350 ml per stroke
- Bürkle Gas-tight stainless steel barrel pump discharge hose/stopcock
The pump is in excellent like new cosmetic condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be used.