Manufacturer: ChemoMetec A/S
Model: Mammalian Cell Counter NucleoCounter® NC-100? with External Printer DP24-S4N
The Mammalian Cell Counter NucleoCounter® NC-100? is a unique automated cell counting device for mammalian cultures (equivalent to the Eppendorf Nucleocounter® NC-100 Cell Counter).
The NucleoCounter system uses the same basic principles to determine cell concentration as used in conventional methodology involving a hemacytometer and microscope.
However, the compact NucleoCounter system adds the precision and reliability of fluorescence microscopy technology.
The NucleoCounter automates this time-consuming task, eliminating manual evaluation, and errors caused by operator subjectivity.
It is a compact instrument which fits perfectly in any mammalian cell laboratory performing e.g. research, quality control or monitoring of production.
An integrated fluorescence microscope is designed to detect signals from the fluorescent dye, propidium iodide (PI) bound to DNA.
Results from the NucleoCounter® represent either total or nonviable cell concentration, depending on the sample preparation.
The NucleoCounter method provides a fast alternative to the manual techniques, yielding objective and reliable results.
Furthermore the NucleoCounter technology provides improved safety to the user compared to other comparable methods.
The NucleoCounter system identifies and counts individual cell containing stained DNA.
It is an image cytometer based on fluorescence from the fluorescent dye, propidium iodide (PI).
The NC-100? eliminates human subjectivity and can count even the most aggregated mammalian cells.
The NucleoCounter® NC-100? can be connected to a PC using the USB port on the rear.
It is equipped with a printer output port in order to be connected with an external printer for the printing of test results.
- Precise, robust and fast determination of cell count and viability
- Easy and accurate operation
- 30 sec. analysis time
- No cleaning or calibration
- Maintenance and service free
- Excellent reproducibility
- Safe sample handling and disposal
- Excellent for aggregated cells
- Loading volume: 60 µl is loaded into the NucleoCassette?
- Measurement volume: 2 µl in the measurement chamber of the NucleoCassette?
- Analysis volume: Approximately 2 µl of the sample loaded into the NucleoCassette is transported to the chamber and is analyzed
- Analysis time: 30 seconds
- Operation: Menu-controlled by means of keyboard and LCD display
- Physical data:
Weight 3 kg
H x W x D: 26 x 38 x 22 cm
- Power Input: 12VDC (11-13VDC)
- UL Listed fuse: 600mA/250Vac (UL 248)
- Power consumption NucleoCounter:
Peak: 25 W
Ready mode: 2.5 W
Standby: 2 mW
- Operation conditions: Maximum relative humidity 80 percent for temperatures up to 31°C decreasing linearly to 65 percent relative humidity at maximum 35°C; minimum temperature 15°C
- USB: USB, version 1.1.
(Note: Does not support USB Hubs)
- Indoor use only
- Altitude: Up to 2000 m
- ChemoMetec A/S Mammalian Cell Counter NucleoCounter® NC-100?
- External printer DP24-S4N
- Paper Impact Print., 3 rl. (incl. 1x in the printer), P/N: 939-0004
- AC Adapter
- Printer Cable
- Instruction manual as PDF via e-mail request
All units are in good cosmetic condition, fully functional tested and ready for your usage.