Manufacturer: Picometrics / Spectra-Physics Lasers
Model: DIS-UV-02 ZetaLIF Discovery Detector and Spectra-Physics Solano 163-M 12 air-cooled ion Laser
S/N (Detector): 04 HA 01-006
MFG date: 2007
S/N: (Laser): Y0743899
MFG date: 2008
DIS-UV-02 ZetaLIF Discovery Detector:
The ZetaLIF (Laser Induced Fluorescence) Discovery is a multi-wavelength and versatile detector with a movable cell.
This detector is used with HPLC and CE systems separation methods and is commonly employed in R&D and QA/QC laboratories in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, research institutes and universities.
- Low offset:
Minimal distance between LIF and MS detection.
The item is connected to the ion laser and directs a laser beam via the movable LIF Cell to the main device.
(In this case it was used with Beckman Coulter ProteomeLab PA 800 System as a main unit.)
10 times to 100 times greater than conventional fluorescence and up to 100,000 times more sensitive than UV detection.
14 interchangeable different lasers available for any application.
Only labeled or native fluorescent molecules will be detected.
Low noise and intereference.
Adaptable to CE and all HPLC systems: Fast-LC, Capillary-LC and nano-LC.
- Possibility to couple lasers emitting at wavelength from 266 to 650 nm
- LIF Capillaries: OD: 365 µm
- LIF capillaries UV to optimize sensitivity when using excitation wavelength from 266 to 532 nm
- Signal outputs: Analog (processed) 0-1 V (DC), 0-10 V (DC)
- Distances: Detector/Cell or Laser: 1 m (maximum)
- Data Acquisition Systems: Zetalif is compatible with any data acquisition system featuring an analog input (0-1 V).
If no analog input is available, an A/D converter is necessary.
- Power requirements for the Detector: 100-240 VAC, 47/63 Hz, 1.6 A
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 34 x 17 x 34 cm
- Weight: 12,5 kg
Spectra-Physics Solano 163-M 12 air-cooled ion Laser:
Spectra-Physics air-cooled ion laser is a compact ion laser, which delivers an industrial instrument's power and performance in a compact package half the size of an equivalently performing system.
The plasma tube is based on technology proven in over 30 years of industrial applications requiring many thousands of hours of reliable operation.
The laser can be operated and monitored with external analog control signals, or with an extra switch control (as in this case), which may be attached onto the laser.
Applications: graphic arts, high-speed printing, photo-processing, flow cytometry, hematology, cell sorting, confocal microscopy, DNA sequencing, raman spectroscopy, semiconductor wafer inspection, bacterial analysis.
- Excellent beam pointing stability and beam quality.
- The "smart" integrated power supply automatically compensates for all line voltage variations between 90 and 265 VAC, conforming to CE-mark regulatory requirements.
- The footprint and height conform to the dimensions of the laser head alone of most standard air-cooled ion laser systems.
- Wavelength: 488 nm
- Polarization: Polarized
- Power: 25 mW
- Beam Diameter: 0.69 mm ±5%
- Beam Divergence: 0.95 mrad (nominal)
- Spatial Mode: M2 <1.2 (TEM00)
- Polarization: >100:1
- Longitudinal Mode: 638 MHz (nominal)
- Beam Waist Location: Output face of laser
- Power Stability: ±1%
- Beam Pointing Stability: <±10 ìrad/°C ±3°C
- Operating Temperature: 4?40°C
- Humidity: 0?95% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 0?3000 m
- Input: 100-240 VAC 16 A 50/60 Hz
- Output: 12 VDC 0.1 A
- Compliance: CE; UL 1950; CDRH
- Picometrics ZetaLIF Discovery Detector
- Spectra-Physics Lasers Solano 163-M 12 air-cooled ion Laser
- special switch control for the laser
- serial cable
- 2 power cords
The items are in great working used condition, fully operational, 100% functional tested and run as intended.