Model: Solvent Rack SOR-100A-2 with 2-channel degasser (analytical)
The Dionex Solvent Rack is made of high-quality components and materials to minimize maintenance requirements. It is designed for use in analytical HPLC systems, especially with the Dionex P680 HPLC pumps.
- The rack provides a secure location for installation of the solvent reservoirs and, when mounted on top of the HPLC system, saves valuable bench space.
- An integrated analytical vacuum degasser (2-channel) continuously degasses solvents via special polymer membranes that are permeable to gas, but not to liquids. Degassing solvents guarantees reproducibility and reduces pulsation in the connected pump.
- All parts in the flow path are made of Teflon® AF, PEEK, or Tefzel® to provide optimum resistance to the most commonly used solvents and buffer solutions.
- Solvent bottle capacity: Up to six 1-liter solvent bottles or up to three 2-liter solvent bottles
- Degasser membranes: Teflon AF
- Channel volume: 670 µl
- Max. flow rate per channel: 12 ml/min
- Pressure drop: 4.5 mmHg/ml/min
- Communication: 15-pin D-Sub connector (through P680 HPLC pump)
- Power supply: 15-pin D-Sub connector (through a P680 HPLC pump) or external power supply unit (option)
- Additional USB ports: Integrated USB hub with three type A USB ports for connection of other Summit HPLC modules
- Safety features: Leak detection, degasser vacuum level monitoring
- User input/display: 3 LEDs (Power, Vacuum, and Status)
- Wetted parts: Stainless steel, PCTFE, PTFE, PEEK
- Power requirements: Max. 30 VA
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 10 x 40 x 31 cm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Dionex Solvent Rack SOR-100A-2 with 2-channel degasser (analytical)
Condition:This Solvent Rack is in excellent cosmetic condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready for your operations.