Model: Ultrospec 2100 pro UV/Vis Spectrophotometer
Ultrospec 2100 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer is a simple to use instrument with advanced performance for enzyme kinetics. In addition to measuring absorbance and concentration, it provides stored routines for nucleic acid quantitation and also a standard curve routine for protein determination. Wavelength scan with zoom, absorbance changes with time, reaction rate determinations, and standard curves can be displayed and printed out. User defined equations can be entered using the multi-wavelength mode and up to 18 methods can be saved. The instrument can be upgraded for more sophisticated applications, as well as data storage, with Datrys computer control software. With its large sample compartment, wide range of accessories such as the sipper option for high-throughput customers, and GLP self-testing diagnostics, Ultrospec 2100 Pro is a versatile and reliable instrument for use in any laboratory.
- Includes serial and parallel outputs as standard.
- Robust, compact and reliable for general laboratory measurements.
- Combines basic measurement modes with enhanced software functionality and method storage.
- Can be upgraded with Datrys computer control software to form a powerful system.
- Provides stored routines for DNA, RNA and oligonucleotide quantitation and purity check.
- Xenon lamp for longer lifetime by incorporating press-to-read technology and lower running costs (three year lamp warranty).
- Light Source: Xenon lamp
- Monochromator: 1200 lines/mm Aberration corrected concave grating
- Detection Technology: Two silicon photodiodes
- Spectral Bandwidth: < 3 nm
- Photometric Reproducibility: Within 0.5% of absorbance value to 3.000 A at 546 nm
- Photometric Min.: -3.000 A (0.01 concentration units, 0.1 % T)
- Stability: ± 0.001 A per hour at 340 nm at 0 A
- Stray Light: < 0.05 %T at 220 nm Using NaI and < 0.05 %T at 340 nm using NaNO2
- Sample Compartment: 210 x 140 x 80 mm
- Wavelength: 190-900 nm
- Accuracy: ± 1 nm
- Absorbance: -3 - 3
- Method Storage Capability: 18
- Voltage: 85-264 VAC
- Current: 100 VA
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 510 x 350 x 160 mm
- Biochrom Ultrospec 2100 pro UV/Vis Spectrophotometer
- Instruction Manuals incl. CDs
- Calibration certificate
- Power cord
The unit is in excellent like new condition - cosmetic, technical and operating. It is in perfect working condition being 100% functional tested and ready to be used.