Model: Mettler Toledo EN SL Power Pack
With his modular electronic components the EN SL power pack with HV-Output and an integrated HV-transformer guarantees a service-friendly power supply.
The EN SL power pack comes with two high-voltage connections and was designed to provide HAUG ionizing systems with the required voltage.
This power pack works ideally with HAUG ionizing products, such as ionizing bars, air gates, ring ionizers etc.
Do not place the power pack on a surface generating or radiating heat and avoid installation location exposed to direct sunlight.
Only for inside use.
- The rounded edges of the S-Line housing prevent the operator from risks and injuries.
- The main on/off switch with a build-in display light, always lets the user know that the power pack is ready for operation.
- It is manufactured in accordance to the protection type IP 20.
- Operating temperature: +5 °C to +45 °C
- Storage/transport temperature: -15 °C to +60 °C
- Supply voltage: 230 VAC (50 – 60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 40 VA
- Sek1: 6,7 kV; 5 mA
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 170 x 110 x 100 mm
- Weight: approx. 3.5 kg
- HAUG Mettler Toledo EN SL Power Pack
The unis is in used but good cosmetic condition. It is 100 % functional tested and ready to be applied.