Manufacturer: HP / Agilent
Model: G1103A 8453 UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
The Agilent 8453 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer G1103A uses a photodiode array (PDA) for simultaneous measurement of the complete ultra-violet to visible light spectrum in less than one second. The PDA technique brings exceptional reliability and repeatability.
The HP 8453 spectrophotometer is a single-beam, microprocessor-controlled UV-Vis spectrophotometer with collimating optics, 190-1100nm wavelength range, 1nm slit width, ±0.5nm wavelength accuracy, less than 0.03 percent stray light, -10C to 120C temperature set range.
The Spectrophotometer comes with a 8-Channel Cuvette Holder.
• Fast results, UV-Vis spectral acquisition and analysis in less than 1 second
• Excellent reproducibility, stable optics, low noise electronics, no moving parts
• Simple operation, task-oriented and application software (not included), direct access to cells and cell holder
• Effortless servicing, pre-aligned deuterium and tungsten lamps exchanged easily
• Good laboratory practices (GLP), self-test and revisions built into the software (not included)/firmware
• Pharmaceutical complianc regulated software for European and US pharmacopoeia
• 8 position 1cm sqaure cell holder.
• Chemstation Software & computer may be available at additional cost (not included)
Wavelength range: 190 - 1100 nm
Slit width: 1 nm
Resolution: > 1.6
Stray light : 1.0 % At 200 nm, solution of 1.2% KCl, blank scan on air, 5 s integration
0.05 % At 220 nm, solution of 10 g/l NaI, blank scan on air, 5 s integration
time; (ASTM method)
0.03 % At 340 nm, solution of 50 g/l NaNO2, blank scan on air, 5 s integration
time; (ASTM method
Wavelength accuracy: ± 0.5 nm
Wavelength reproducibility: ± 0.02 nm
Photometric accuracy: ± 0.005 AU
Photometric noise: 0.0002 AU rms
Photometric stability: 0.001 AU/h
Baseline flatness: 0.001 AU rms
Typical scan time: 1.5 s
Shortest scan time: 0.1 s
Time until next scan: 0.1 s
- HP G1103A 8453 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
- Power Cord
- Manual as PDF via E-Mail
The spectrophotometer is in used condition and 100% functional tested / sorted out due to a newer system.