Model: EBA 200 Centrifuge 8 x 15 mL
Cat. No.: 1800
This device is a laboratory product within the context of the IVD Directive 98/79/EC. The centrifuge was designed only for the separation of substances or mixtures with a density of no more than 1.2 kg/dm3, particularly of samples for preparation for human medical in-vitro diagnostics. This especially includes the determination of potassium in blood serum. The running behaviour allows for gentle separation, thereby preventing the accumulation of additional erythrocytic potassium in the serum. This prevents the test results from being falsified.
It comprises a built-in 8-place fixed 33°- angle rotor to hold standard blood and urine tubes up to 15 ml in capacity.
Fields of Application:
- Clinical: With its built-in angle rotor it is ideal for low throughput processing of blood collection tubes as well as urine tubes.
- Clinical chemistry, hematology: Achieves consistent platelet counts for Platelet Poor Plasma (PPP in preanalytic).
- Facilities: Physician’s Office Laboratory (POL), Veterinary labs, Off-site draw locations.
- Practical and compact
- Ideal for small sample sizes
- Provides reliable results
- Refrigeration: Air cooling
- Run-Silent Operation
- Safety-Lock Lid
- Max. capacity: 8 x 15 ml
- Allowed density: 1.2 kg/dm3
- Max Speed (RPM)/ Force (RCF): 6,000/3,461 (fixed angle)
- Noise level: 50 dB(A)
- Connected load: 100 VA
- Current consumption: 0.5 A
- Kinetic energy: 750 Nm
- Excess-voltage category: II
- Pollution degree: 2
- Device protection class: I
- Mains voltage (± 10%): 240 V 1~
- Mains frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 261 x 353 x 228 mm
- Weight: approx. 9 kg
- Hettich EBA 200 Centrifuge 8 x 15 mL Cat. No. 1800
- Accessories (please see pictures)
- Instruction Manual
This item is in excellent cosmetic condition and includes its original packaging. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be used.