Model: Rotina 38R Type 1707 Refrigerated Benchtop Tabletop Centrifuge + Rotor 1789-A 30 x 3 g 15000 rpm
The high-performance benchtop centrifuges ROTINA 38R impresses by state-of-the-art technology, large capacity, extremely easy handling and exceptionally smooth and quiet running. Accommodating a multitude of tubes used in today´s laboratory routine it enables a wide range of applications. Developed for high efficiency whisper quiet operation it is mainly employed in diagnostics, cell culture, genetics research and microbiology.
– The fully developed up to date N control panel meets the requirements of the users and is extremely easy to operate
– Entry of the parameters is fast precise and convenient with selector keys on the water proof foil keypad
– The large display is easy to read. During centrifugation the actual values of the parameters are indicated
– The parameters remain in the memory even after the centrifuge has been switched off
- Robust, high-capacity centrifuge
- Quiet Operation - centrifuge use will not increase the noise levels within your lab
- Steady temperature control system with pre-cool function from -20 to +40°C
- Easy-Lift™ / Safety-Lock™ Lid features self-closing, auto-locking lid with stay-in-place positioning and lid drop protection ensuring a safe, tight closure of the centrifuge during operation
- Useful for diagnostics, cell culture, genetics research and microbiology
- Motor overheating protection
- Extraordinary speed stability; smooth and quiet running
- Viewing port in lid and special lid locking device enabling easy open and closing of lid with one hand
- Auto rotor recognition, lid dropping protection, and imbalance switch-off
- Max. speed: 15,000 rpm
- Speed RPM: Input in increments of 10
- Relative centrifugal force RCF: Input in increments of 10
- Change-over RPM/RCF: By entering the rotor radius r/mmthe centrifuge calculates and indicates speed or RCF
- Running time t: Input in minutes and seconds, max. 99 min., 59 sec.
- Run-up/run-down times: Input of acceleration and braking ramps in levels 1–9 or unbraked run-down.
- Temperature T: With the refrigerated model input in increments of 1 OC within a range of -20 OC to +40 OC.
- Memory: 3 complete running programmes can be stored and recalled.
- Impulse key: For short centrifuging operations. The rotor spins at the preselected speed or RCF as long as the key remains pressed.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 468 X 379 X 721 mm
- Weight: 73 kg
- Hettich Rotina 38R Type 1707 Refrigerated Benchtop Tabletop Centrifuge
- Hettich Rotor 1789-A 30 x 3 g 15000 rpm
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
The unit is in perfect cosmetic as well as operating condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be used.