Model: 5417R Refrigerated Centrifuge + Rotor 45-30-11 30 x 3,75 g 30 x 1.5 / 2.0 ml w/ Lid
P/N: 5407YQ729517 (2009)
The Eppendorf 5417R is unsurpassed in safety, reliability and ease-of-use. This high-performance microcentrifuge comes equipped with an integrated cooling fan that helps remove residual heat build-up. Compact design and quiet operation (<60dB) makes the Eppendorf 5417R perfect on a crowded lab bench or in a cold room. Automatic rotor detection system senses the rotor type and prevents the centrifuge from exceeding the rotor speed limit. Time (selectable in minutes or seconds; up to 99 minutes or hold) and speed (variable in rpm or rcf) are easily set using the keypad and are displayed on the LED read-out. All functions are microprocessor controlled.
Centrifuge incorporates reinforced steel rotor housing and double lid locks. The maintenance-free, brushless induction motor reaches maximum speed within 12 seconds for quick separation and recovery of samples. Operating parameters of time, speed (or RCF), soft start/stop and momentary spins are entered on a touch-sensitive pad. The timer includes a hold function for longer spins. The soft start/stop function slows the acceleration and deceleration rate for delicate samples or filter tubes. Centrifuge provides temperature control from –9 to 40°C. “Fast Cool” function lowers rotor bowl temperature from ambient to 4°C in less than 20 minutes. Refrigerated units use CFC-free refrigerant. The Eppendorf 5417R conforms to International Safety Standard IEC1010 and features a steel plated rotor housing and double locking lid for maximum end user protection. RS 232 interface provides data output for computer control or data recording.
The rotor 45-30-11 is a Fixed-angle, 45 degree rotor with 30 positions of 11 mm diameter each. 1.5 ml and 2.0 ml tubes can be inserted directly. With adapters, 0.5 ml and 0.4 ml centrifuge tubes as well as 0.2 ml PCR tubes can be used. Rotor is autoclavable. The rotor lid, which should always be attached during centrifugation, is fastened by pressing down the button and rotating to the right.
- Fast Cool function: from room temperature to 4 °C in approx. 15 min
- Embossed foil keypad for simple operation
- Short-spin function with pre-selected rotational speed
- rpm or rcf settings as required (from 500 rpm in steps of 100 rpm)
- Soft key for gentle acceleration and deceleration
- Sample temperature <4 °C maintained at maximum speed
- Automatic imbalance detection
- Maximum Speed: 16,400 rpm
- Max g-Force: up to 25,000 rcf
- Temperature Range: -9 °C to + 40 °C
- Timer: Digital 1 to 99 min or continuous run
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 25 x 31 x 60 cm
- Weight: 35 kg
- Eppendorf 5417R Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Eppendorf Rotor 45-30-11 30 x 3,75 g 30 x 1.5 / 2.0 ml w/ Lid
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
The item is in very good cosmetic as well as working condition. It is 100% functional tested and erady to be applied.