Model: Megafuge 2.0 R Universal Table Top Refrigerated Centrifuge
Megafuge 2.0 R is a universal table top centrifuge with refrigeration, induction drive and microprocessor control - the ideal solution for all routine laboratory separation processes. It is designed to handle greater capacities. The microprocessor controller MEGACONTROL II with digital display provides preselection of temperature, time, speed and RCF value. The soft-start and soft-brake functions ensure gentle centrifugation of sensitive samples. With Megafuges 2.0 R, up to 76 blood collection tubes or 16 "Falcon"-type tubes (50 ml) can be processed at one time. Max. RCF: 6240 x g with sealed rotor; 17.860 x g for centrifuging microlitre tubes. The drive requires virtually no maintenance. The centrifuge is equipped with a digital self diagnosis system for constant monitoring of status. If a fault is detected, a signal is immediately generated.
- Serological testing
- Cell-biological testing
- Separating blood components
- Analysing minute sample volumes
- Radio immuno assays
- Preparing cell cultures
- Separating infectious and toxic suspensions
- Precipitating particles from medical and biological liquids
- It is driven by a frequency controlled induction motor. This ensures extremely quick braking and acceleration times and a long service life of the centrifuge. The drive requires virtually no maintenance - no carbon brushes to be replaced, low dust build-up.
- In designing the Megafuge, Heraeus engineers used an innovative material for the base of the centrifuge housing. This material, called "Centricast", guarantees extremely smooth and quiet operation.
- The cooling system of the Megafuge 2.0 R operates with the environmentally-friendly and CFC-free refrigerant R134a.
- Thanks to its microprocessor controller, MEGACONTROL II, Megafuge is extremely easy to use and permit results to be reproduced with a high degree of accuracy.
- The conveniently arranged control buttons and easy-to-read digital displays ensure simple operation and prevent errors.
- With a push of a button, the centrifuge displays the current RCF value. The RCF value can also be preset.
- A quick-run function has been included for briefly centrifuging samples. When working with highly sensitive samples, the soft-brake function ensures gentle processing. The cut-off time for braking can be preset as well.
- It is specially designed with the rotor chamber inside a protective housing and are equipped with an automatic lid lock and lid interlock. Of course, they also meet all international safety standards.
- Max. RCF: 6.240 (17.860) x g
- Max. speed: 6.000 (15.000) rpm
- Max. capacity: 4 x 500 (18 x 1.5/2.0) ml
- Control: Microprocessor MEGACONTROL II
- Acceleration profiles: MEGACONTROL II: Normal or "Soft-run'
- Deceleration profiles: MEGACONTROL II: On/off brake, adjustable brake cut-off
- Run time: MEGACONTROL II: 1 - 99 min., continuous operation
- Program memory: MEGACONTROL II: The data last entered remains stored
- Minimum sample temperature of 0 - 4 °C at maximum speed
- Temperature range: 0 to 40 °C
- Safety: Lid lock and lid interlock, imbalance cut-out, armoured rotor chamber, in compliance with IEC 1010
- Design: Steel housing with plastic front panel, Centricast base, stainless-steel rotor chamber
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 390 x 705 x 557 mm
- Weight (w/o rotor): Approx. 111
- Power consumption: 1.1 kW
- Heraeus Megafuge 2.0 R Universal Table Top Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
This Centrifuge is in perfect cosmetic as well as opertaing condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready for your applications.