Model: T 6060 Heating Drying Oven 250 °C with 2 shelves
Description and features:
T 6060 is an air circulation drying oven with an internal volume of 57 litres. The oven has an exterior casing made of galvanised, precoated steel sheets. This oven designed for temperatures up to 250 °C. The minimum working temperature for the T ovens is room temperature + 5°C. The work chamber and interior fixtures are made from corrosion resistant stainless steel as well as the sturdy tubular heating elements. This heating oven is operated due to: air-flap adjustment, digital temperature registration and control due to Kelvitron Microprocessor temperature controller, upper/lower limit safeguard, timers and master switch. T models 6060 can be easily stacked. The heating drying oven meets the requirements of DIN-Standard 12 880 and VDE-Regulation 0700, Part 1.
T 6060 can be used for thermal treatments on a variety of samples including glassware, powder, adhesives, paint, rubber, plastics, silicones and metals.
- Working-chamber volume: 57 l
- Rated temperature: 250 °C
- Temperature range: Ambient Temperature 50 - 250 °C
- Max. shelf load: 20 kg
- 1,40 kW heat load (6,5 A)
- 220 Volt operation; 50 Hz
- IP20; DIN 12880/1 Class 2
- Internal dimensions: 370 x 403 x 380 mm
- External dimensions/Casing: 610 x 744 x 552 mm
- Heraeus T 6060 Heating Drying Oven 250 °C with 2 shelves
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
The item is in used but good operating condition. There are some signs of cosmetic wear, but it is fully operational and functions as intended. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be applied.