Model: IR Dancer Infra-Red Vortex-Evaporator
The IR-Dancer is a well suited apparatus to evaporate solvents from a large number of samples. Due to the patented, simple operating concept, combining vacuum, agitaion and heating,
coupled with the capability to handle virtually any desired sample racks and containers, the IR-Dancer is an ideal instrument for every laboratory in which large numbers of individual
samples must regularly be concentrated. Evaporation of TFA, DMF or DMSO as well as HPLC solvents or solvents from biological samples is really quick and easy.
The IR-radiation energy and thereby the sample temperature can be freely programmed.
Specifications IR - Dancer:
• Temperatursettings from ambient to 120° C
• Compartment heater ON / OFF 60° C
• Max. height for vials: 14 cm
• Rack for 30x small & 30x medium sized vials
• Speed 0 - ca. 800 rpm
• ca. 500W IR - heating with 3 lamps - see photo
• PTFE/PT 100 Temperature sensor
• Material INOX V4A, PTFE, glas
• DN25 ISO Vacuum connection
- Hettlab IR-Dancer Infra-Red Vortex-Evaporator
- Rack for Vials
- Power Cord
The IR Vortex-Evaporator is in good cosmetic condition and 100% functional tested - runs very smooth.