Model: PJ 1762-026 Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
The Sartorius Single-Headed Electric Diaphragm Vacuum Pump is built to last, runs quietly and provides a high output. The pump comes equipped with a carrying handle; rubber feet; built-in power supply with line cord; and hose connectors. The reducing valves allow the vacuum to be regulated. The final vacuum output is 100 mbar (76 torr). The pump?s maximum pumping rate is 20 I/min. The internationally recognized protection rating IP 44* for the pump motor (*described in the IEC Publication 144 and entails protection against contact and splashing) conforms to the German standard VDE 0530, Section 5). The electrical design of the pump motor complies with the German standard VDE 0530, Section 1.
- Diaphragm: neoprene
- Max. pumping rate (at atmospheric pressure): 20 I/min.
- Final vacuum: 100 mbar (76 torr)
- Motor output: 60 W
- Electrical: 220V, 50Hz, 0,08kW
- Power consumption: 0.75 amp
- Max. permissible ambient temperature: 40°C
- Dimensions: 203 x 145 x 187 mm
- Connections: inlet and outlet: connector for 5 mm hose
- Sartorius PJ 1762-026 Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
The vacuum pump is in excellent cosmetic as well as technical and operating condition. It is 100% functional tested, runs as intended and is ready for you to use.