Model: Polytron Drive Unit PT-MR 3100 + Stand PT-ST 3001 + Dispersing Aggregate PT-DA 3012/2
Description, Features and Specifications:
The POLYTRON PT 3100 dispersing unit is the result of innovative development work and is another new family member in the wide product range of KINEMATICA dispersing devices for the use in laboratories. The system PT 3100 with its powerful 750 Watt PT-MR 3100 drive can be equipped with more than 20 different and exchangeable POLYTRON dispersing aggregates according to the rotor/stator principle. Therefore the PT 3100 system offers its user solutions for a wide range of dispersing and homogenizing applications with volumes between approx. 0.1 ml and 3000 ml.
The following features and specifications particularly distinguish the system PT 3100:
- powerful drive with 750 watt / 5 A
- up to 27.000 rpm and up to approx. 36 m/s tip speed without load; max. rpm values depend on the chosen dispersing aggregate and product properties
- sound-proof to approx. 72 dB A
- intelligent control with LED display for speed indication
- soft-start, overload protection and speed stabilisation
- safety quick-coupling
- more than 20 different and interchangeable dispersing aggregates
- connection for programmable RECO® control unit 502
- 3 different stand models
This KINEMATICA product complies to all mechanical and electrical regulations, especially in regard to product safety and bears the CE mark.
The integrated electronic control unit maintains a constant speed up to the load limit of the drive, which is especially important with a changing viscosity of the product. When this load limit is reached, the electronic overload protection activates. The speed is now controlled to the maximum possible motor load. The actual speed is continually displayed on the three-digit LED digital readout.
With the elegant stainless steel safety quick-coupling you can lock the POLYTRON® dispersing aggregate by a single operation without tedious tightening of screws or other handling. When releasing, a spring system prevents the dispersing aggregate from falling. The solution for your homogenising, dispersing, emulsifying, suspending, size reduction and wet milling application is offered by KINEMATICA ? our staff will be glad to assist you.
PT-DA 3012/2 is a Dispersing Aggregate for POLYTRON System PT 3100:
- Dispersing of plant, human or animal tissues, resins and pigments
- Producing of suspensions and emulsions
- Shaft length: 170 mm
- Stator-Ø: 12 mm
- Rotor-Ø: 9 mm
- Tip speed up to: 13.5 m/s
- Working volume: 2 - 250 ml
- Recommended dispersing vessel: KINEMATICA dispersing vessel from GS 15 upwards for a vessel with min. 15 mm inside diameter
Following steps are necessary for working with this Polytron drive unit PT-MR 3100 inkl. stand PT-ST 3001 and dispersing aggregate PT-DA 3012/2:
- Lock the dispersing aggregate to the drive unit with the safety quick-coupling
- Lift the dispersing vessel into work position with the work table of the stand PT-ST 3001
- Set and read the desired speed of the rotor
- Kinematica Polytron Drive Unit PT-MR 3100 + Stand PT-ST 3001 + Dispersing Aggregate PT-DA 3012/2
- Instruction Manual as PDF via E-Mail request
The whole item is in perfect cosmetic as well as technical condition. It is 100% functional tested and ready to be operated.