Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo
Model: PB1501-L Precision Balance Scale 1500g 0.1g Präzisionswaage
Mettler Toledo’s PB Series precision balances offer advanced weighing technology you can count on for precise weighing applications.
Each is equipped with FACT (Fully Automatic Calibration Technology), an internal calibration system for ensuring your balance is providing accurate readings.
Other features include RS232 interface, weigh-below balance hook, as well as shock and overload protection.
In addition to basic weighing operations such as weighing, taring and adjusting (calibration) the functions “Piece counting”, “Percent weighing” or “Dynamic weighing” (automatic or manual start) can be activated.
It may only be used indoors in a dry environment.
The correct location makes an important contribution to the accuracy of the weighing results of high-resolution analytical and precision balances.
- a stable, vibration-free position as horizontal as possible.
- direct sunlight
- excessive temperature fluctuations
The best location is on a stable bench in a corner protected against drafts, as far away as possible from doors, windows, radiators or the louvers of air conditioners.
PB-S balances have a spirit level and two adjustable leveling feet to compensate for slight irregularities in the surface of the weighing bench.
The balance is exactly horizontal when the air bubble is in the middle of the level glass.
Note: The balance should be leveled and adjusted each time it is moved to a new location.
- Max. capacity: 1510 g
- Readability: 0.1 g
- Repeatability: 0.08 g
- Linearity: 0.1 g
- Typical stabilization time: 1.5 s
- Overall dimensions (WxDxH): 245 x 321 x 89 mm
- Weighing pan: ø 180 mm
- Net weight: 3.6 kg
- Balance power input: 8-14.5V, 50/60 Hz, 6VA or 9.5-20V DC 6W
- Housing: die-cast aluminum, painted
- Weighing pan: Chromium-nickel steel, X2CrNiMo 17 13 2 (1.4404)
- Protected against dust and water
- Pollution degree: 2
- Overvoltage category: class II
- Ambient temperature: 10 - 30 °C
- Relative humidity: 15 - 80 % at 31 °C, linear decreasing to 50% at 40 °C, noncondensing
- Operability is assured at ambient temperatures: 5 - 40 ºC
- Mettler Toledo PB1501-L Precision Balance Scale
- Power Supply
- Operating Instruction as PDF via e-mail request
The balance has been tested with our inhouse calibration weights.
It is in very good cosmetical as well as technical condition - 100% functional guaranteed.