Model: WP6122050 Chemical Duty Lab High Output Vacuum Pressure Pump
The Millipore Chemical Duty vacuum pump has a chemically-resistant head and diaphragm for use with corrosive chemicals and solvents. This Chemical Duty pump supports high flow rates for faster pumping.
Pump comes with 70cm of 1/4-Inch vacuum tubing and a Millex FA50 vacuum protection membrane filter for in-line moisture protection.
Vacuum Source for Filter Holders, Manifolds, and Devices, including Samplicity® Filtration System, SNAP i.d.® 2.0 System, Multiscreen®HTS Filtration Manifold, and Stericup® Filters
Features & Benefits:
- Light weight and portable design allow easy sharing between workstations
- Sturdy, corrosion-resistant cast aluminum pump head, housing and regulator
- Chemically-resistant head and diaphragm for use with corrosive chemicals and solvents
- Piston-driven design for greater power and high flow rates to decrease process filtration time
- Material: Aluminum
- Max. Pressure: 2.45 bar
- Flow Rate: 37 L/min.
- Max. Vacuum: 813 mbar
- Connections: 1/4-Inch Stepped Hose Barb
- Electrical Requirements: 230V 50Hz 1.7A
- Overall dimensions:
- Weight: 4.1kg
- Millipore WP6122050 Chemical Duty Lab High Output Vacuum Pressure Pump
- 70cm of 1/4-Inch vacuum tubing and a Millex FA50 vacuum protection membrane filter
The pump is in excellent cosmetic as well as operating condition, it is 100% functional tested and ready to be used.